CPS-3 full system all 3 Street Fighter 3 games!!

vonze

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey everyone, been over a year since I was on the boards, but I have returned to sell my CPS-3 system and all 3 Street Fighter 3 games

Here's what you get
CPS-3 mother board with maximum RAM plus extra 128 MB stick
CD-Rom
SCSI cable
Kick Harness
SF3:New Generation Cart, CD and backup CD
SF3:Double Impact Cart, CD and backup CD
SF3:Third Strike Cart, CD and back CD
SF3: Third Strike move list stickers

All games are US versions and all work perfectly

You get everything shipped anywhere in the U.S. for $300

Check or Money Order only

Check with Scott or NEOryu for feedback

Send a PM or an e-mail to zmccoy@gmail.com

subbie

Baseball Star Hitter
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Damn that is one hell of a price. :( why must I want more things then I can buy.

Spike Spiegel

Onigami Isle Castaway
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
72   0   0
Wow, nice. Can I just put the CD in the disk drive, and the game in the slot, or must I replace the whole thing? I think you must replace the whole thing, no? Would you take ANY trades? LMK!!!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sorry I know nothing about this, but will this fit in a jamma harness? And what about the kick harness? Is it the same as CPS2?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
sportbettor said:
Sorry I know nothing about this, but will this fit in a jamma harness? And what about the kick harness? Is it the same as CPS2?

It will fit in a JAMMA harness and the kick harness is the same as CPS2.

Wow, nice. Can I just put the CD in the disk drive, and the game in the slot, or must I replace the whole thing? I think you must replace the whole thing, no?

Not sure what you mean by "whole thing", but if I understood it well, when swapping games you just need to replace the cart and CD, then wait a while for the CD to be loaded in the RAM.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have some more questions. Do you have a link to a list of all the cps3 games? And will they all work with the system you have? All I need is the cart and CD?

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Only 6 games on this hardware:

http://www.system16.com/capcom/hrdw_cps3.html

Since the board for sale has maximum RAM I understand the other 3 games would work with just the cart and the CD, but I'm no expert so wait for confirmation from somebody else who knows more.

Also take care CPS3 carts have suicide batteries.

Mr-Megalo

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
if you've got a 3rd Strike kit - you have enough memory to play all 6 CPS3 games

IMVHO that is a fucking AMAZING price for all 3 SF3 games especially the US ones ! at that price your paying a cheap price for SF3.3 and getting SF3 and SF3.2 for free

post pics of the games working and I'm sure someone would snap these kits up, you could also try posting this on shoryuken.com theres always peoples on there wanting a 3rd Strike kit,

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Anyone know how much this little lot would weigh? If you're willing to take payment through a third party so I can pay by Paypal I'll most probably take the lot :)

Mr-Megalo

Morden's Lackey
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
if its in the metal casing, it will be pretty heavy, if not in the casing, then its less weight than a naomi or CPS 2 kit, i think I paid about $50 EMS for the last US CPS3 kit I got

SuperPang

Cham Cham's Espresso,
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Vonze, if you can get me a quote for Global Express Mail (EMS) and know of a kind member who would take my Paypal (+Fees) and send you a check, then consider these sold ;)

vonze

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Digital camera is dead, so if anyone needs pics they'll have to wait until the weekend when I can borrow a friends digital camera

Amano is correct on how the loading process works

Superpang I'll ship overseas on 2 conditions. Any shipping charges over $25 you pay. And there has to be some type of tracking on EMS shipping. I shipped a NG cart to the UK last year and it took forever to get there because customs held it for some reason. Almost gave me a heart attack. The guy I sold it to ended up having to contact customs and go pick up the game. He was very cool about it though. Stupid customs

vonze

Quiz Detective
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All PM's replied too.

I'm going to also have a 19" mini capcom cute cabinet for sale in the next month or so.

So tell everyone you know :D :D