I play KOF 94 Re Bout online but...

Gurendaiz

New Challenger
I play KOF 94 Re Bout online but the lag is present and is impossible play the game in the two versions (Remake and Neo Geo). It's no my connection problem because a pay the KDDI service and whit this i play whit non lag BioHazard Outbreak File 1, File 2 and Monster Hunter.
Here who play KOF 94 Online? Do you have the same problem? Thanks.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Where are you located? If it is actually Rome, Italy, then it's normal to have lag when playing with Japan (as the game is only out there). If you live in Japan, then really no clue.

Lord of Magic

Overtop Pathfinder
If your playing games across the world, you will get lag, there is no question about it.

Some games it isnt as noticable, but with fighting games were you need ultra fast reflexes etc, a very small amout of lag can ruin the whole experience. With games like Biohazrd or Monster Hunter, lag is still annoying, but not as critical when compared with the precise mechanics of fighting games.

I think that kind of makes sense.

Gurendaiz

New Challenger
I've fast connection (2 Mega ADSL) and Biohazard 1 + 2, Monster Hunter, FF11 and Bomberman run perfect.

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
Gurendaiz said:
I've fast connection (2 Mega ADSL) and Biohazard 1 + 2, Monster Hunter, FF11 and Bomberman run perfect.

Did you actually read the two posts before this one?

Gurendaiz

New Challenger
Amano Jacu said:
Did you actually read the two posts before this one?

Yes I read but if I've a fast connection the distance is no a problem, or not? :spock: Monster Hunter move a big grafich engine for online gaming and i dont have a lag! In KOF94 the menu whit 3D grafich in movement dont have a lag!
Ah, the KDDI is a server service, the people dont host the match.

Last edited:

Amano Jacu

Charles Barkley
So I assume you are actually in Europe playing a game only released in Japan, therefore in Japanese servers and against Japanese people, right? And yes, distance is a problem. I assume the other games you play are not 100% Japanese so you play mostly with European people.
Actually, lag is less noticeable in 3D games, and (as Lord of Magic says) it is very noticeable in 2D fighting games like KOF where timing is everything.

Gurendaiz

New Challenger
Amano Jacu said:
So I assume you are actually in Europe playing a game only released in Japan, therefore in Japanese servers and against Japanese people, right? And yes, distance is a problem. I assume the other games you play are not 100% Japanese so you play mostly with European people.
Actually, lag is less noticeable in 3D games, and (as Lord of Magic says) it is very noticeable in 2D fighting games like KOF where timing is everything.

I play only game for Japan people, whit Japan people, and all work fine, only KOF 94 give me lag problem. Whit Winning Eleven 8 Liveware Evolution do you think I get the same KOF 94 problem?

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
I don't know how you could possibly understand the Japanese to set up the KDDI service when your English is this horrible.

Gurendaiz

New Challenger
SnairDogg said:
I don't know how you could possibly understand the Japanese to set up the KDDI service when your English is this horrible.

Yes my English is horrible but i dont find problem for get account whit KDDI :kekeke:

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Gurendaiz said:
Yes my English is horrible but i dont find problem for get account whit KDDI :kekeke:
I will have to look into this more. I definitely want to play it online as well.

Gurendaiz

New Challenger
SnairDogg said:
I will have to look into this more. I definitely want to play it online as well.

When you get the Game and the KDDI account for online test?

Blue Steel

previously "bubu_X"
Gurendaiz said:
When you get the Game and the KDDI account for online test?
I have the game and I have cable internet, but I don't know what to do after that. I don't know how to set up the KDDI.

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
gurendaiz,sfiatate brutto burino analfabeta

non hai foto da postare per vincere i tuoi complessi di inferiorita?

coglione

Gurendaiz

New Challenger
Fran said:
gurendaiz,sfiatate brutto burino analfabeta

non hai foto da postare per vincere i tuoi complessi di inferiorita?

coglione

Che finezza. Sai che te dico? Beccate sto bel:

02.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :kekeke: :kekeke:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Fran, che cosa l'inferno è quello? Una barra di gay?

Guardi quello equipaggia la barretta centrale... la relativa scopata enorme!

Distorsione di velocità, grazie a Amano Jacu per indicare questo fuori a me.

Vangata esso passo!

Gurendaiz

New Challenger
Una cosa è certa, meglio Gay che Fran. Comunque la figura che porta la baretta centrale non è altro che il Barman di un certo Gaspanic in Tokyo. L’esperienza vuole, almeno da queste parti, di farsi subito amico il Barman. Sarà che se ne possono solo trarne vantaggi, è ovvio che se sei Fran non basta neanche una maschera di Carnevale per tentare un minimo di approccio. Comunque:

05.jpg

10.jpg

Vi lascio allo SPECIALE a tema, attualmente ancora in fase di conclusione che vedrà il suo culmine con il DVD. Leggilo caro Fran che potrai imparare qualcosa e ricordate: Meglio Gay che Fran, questo è il nuovo motto.

Last edited:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Sono spiacente, il mio italiano sono abbastanza difettoso.

State dicendo quello siete Fran e una certa altra persona in una barra a Tokyo?

E quello che stanno levandosi in piedi con il barista?

Gurendaiz

New Challenger
TonK said:
Sono spiacente, il mio italiano sono abbastanza difettoso.

State dicendo quello siete Fran e una certa altra persona in una barra a Tokyo?

E quello che stanno levandosi in piedi con il barista?

Fran è Gay, non lo sapevi? No, quella persona non può essere Fran, lui va solo con gli uomini grossi e pelosi (do you know the Beast in X-Men?). Fran like big man :spock:

TonK

Least Valuable Player
Gurendaiz said:
Fran è Gay, non lo sapevi? No, quella persona non può essere Fran, lui va solo con gli uomini grossi e pelosi (do you know the Beast in X-Men?). Fran like big man :spock:

Fran è una persona fredda, lui non è gay.

Chi sono questa gente che continuate a mostrarli?