DXM appreciation thread

ssjlance

Asked For Custom, Rank. Unsure If, I Can Be Bother
Translation: I have many vices that I can't seem to control and sometimes my wants come before my daughter's. Sorry mate, but parenthood isn't a thing of convenience. There's a lot of shit I'd love to do, but don't for the sake of my three children. If your kid is cramping your style and how you want to live, sorry not sorry?

No I'm not saying you're the worst parent in the world. I don't personally know you. However what you've posted speaks volumes and it's not something you should be proud of.

Well, again, if I were doing these things around my daughter or depriving my daughter of important/nice things so I could do what I wanted, yeah, you'd be onto something.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
The fact that this kind of basic logic and reasoning has to be stated is in and of itself sad.

Translation: I have many vices that I can't seem to control and sometimes my wants come before my daughter's. Sorry mate, but parenthood isn't a thing of convenience. There's a lot of shit I'd love to do, but don't for the sake of my three children. If your kid is cramping your style and how you want to live, sorry not sorry?

No I'm not saying you're the worst parent in the world. I don't personally know you. However what you've posted speaks volumes and it's not something you should be proud of.

Oh shit, BOOMZIES is back.

ssjlance

I just like God-given cannabis and mushrooms mostly... safe and natural drugs from the earth... fuck a bunch of DXM :)

I'm not going to lie, I figured you were a fan of psychedelics as soon as I saw your sig pic.

But, yeah, fair enough on the safe and natural bit. I think DXM is safe enough if you know what you're doing, but compared to mushrooms or pot, for that matter?

Yeah, it's actually plausible to overdose to the point of dying on DXM, so that automatically makes it less safe right there.

Lethal dose is probably a little over 2 grams (depends on weight and tolerance), I've only ever gone up to around 1.5 grams a couple of times.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I'm not going to lie, I figured you were a fan of psychedelics as soon as I saw your sig pic.

But, yeah, fair enough on the safe and natural bit. I think DXM is safe enough if you know what you're doing, but compared to mushrooms or pot, for that matter?

Yeah, it's actually plausible to overdose to the point of dying on DXM, so that automatically makes it less safe right there.

Lethal dose is probably a little over 2 grams (depends on weight and tolerance), I've only ever gone up to around 1.5 grams a couple of times.
I’ve eaten about roughly 10 grams dried cubensis mushrooms golden teachers... ‘twas my first drug experience other than smoking pot... it was horrifying and brain shattering and since then I’ve been hooked on mushrooms mwahahahaha

I’ve used ipomoea seeds and ayahuasca since then... mushrooms are still the most mentally challenging of the bunch... ipomoea the most physically challenging...

The most daunting psychoactive plants are deliriants like datura and henbane.. I’ve used them too .

Last edited:

ssjlance

I’ve eaten about roughly 10 grams dried cubensis mushrooms golden teachers... ‘twas my first drug experience other than smoking pot... it was horrifying and brain shattering and since then I’ve been hooked on mushrooms mwahahahaha

I’ve used ipomoea seeds and ayahuasca since then... mushrooms are still the most mentally challenging of the bunch... ipomoea the most physically challenging...

The most daunting psychoactive plants are deliriants like datura and henbane.. I’ve used them too .

Datura is fascinating, but yeah, I stayed away from it because that's just too dangerous physically. You talk about preferring safe and natural... well that's only half. Haha. Much why I did Benadryl, though, as I think I said in some longass rant earlier in the thread; same action in the brain, blocking acetycholine.

Ipomoea is pretty great as far as the legal options go. I find myself picking up some seed packs about once a year or so. Mild compared to mushrooms or LSD. Not so much visual, but the mindspace and thought patterns are up there alongside them.

Ayahuasca, I've always wanted to, but MAOIs make me nervous, and that's the other half besides the DMT. Though, if I ever run across some freebase DMT ready to be smoked... I might have to try that.

As far as the traditional hippie psychedelics go, though, mushrooms are the best. The emotional/mental feeling combined with the almost "cartoony" visuals are just perfect. LSD is too weak for the second half. Mescaline I've never tried, but it's on the list.

Side note, this band comes to mind when I see your sig pic. Lots of use of 70's/80's style Halloween imagery.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I had ayahuasca prepared by a Peruvian shaman grandmother with banisteriopsis caapi vine and mimosa hostilis. If was pretty amazing and emotional... I usually bawl my eyes out at least once when tripping.

I’ve smoked DMT too... I just found myself wishing it would last longer...

I have about 30 doses worth of mescaline cactus powder, also imported from Peru.. I just haven’t tried it yet. Soon.

Datura is best used as an ointment, not ingested. It absorbs through the skin similar to a nicotine patch... it’s used to enhance dreams and cause shamanic visions.

Tripping on TRANSDERMALLY applied datura is probably safer than eating bendryl. Less body load and drying mucous membranes.

Typically the amount used by witches to fly isn’t even a delirious dose or anywhere near it though. I’m quite well versed in using psychoactive solanaceae.

Last edited:

Pope Sazae

Known Scammer, DO NOT DEAL WITH!, The Management.,
Are you two adults? This is just more sad than anything to read and is the kind of thing you should have knocked out in high school before joining the real world. As a parent I feel bad for the daughter having to come up in this and I really hope that Simple Troll doesn't have any children or people that depend on him.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
These two obviously didn't watch after-school specials as kids.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Don't slander the good name of drugs to explain this level of retardation.

jro

Gonna take a lot
20 Year Member
Waseem has better parenting skills than this guy does.