DavidG: Facts, Speculation, and Possible Conclusions

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Best

of

this

thread

Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Moments like this make me feel much better as it means I'm not the only person on this site actually playing my games...

I'm not placing them on a shelf for 4 months while I jack off to pedophilic dog hummels.

I did just came from codeman's house a few mins before I saw that post.
We were mounting an arcade monitor on his cab, and we rolled Garou on attract mode for testing.

Soon as I saw that post, you SIR, made my day ;)

distropia

SouthTown StreetSweeper
10 Year Member

Games were designed to be played. ;) No, you're not the only one.
Too much speculation this days. We should play more and speculate less.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Certainly, they existed... Those blinded by ambition.

Nobunaga's_Ambition_-_Rise_to_Power.jpg

FTL

AES Price Guide Analyst, International Moderator,
Staff member
I still reckon the most precious and valuable collectable in all this story is the picture where you see Waku 7 and Tonk shaking hands.

Priceless comedy gold.

Shame Dicioccio never put it online instead of typing of those lies...that pic should be on neo-geo.com main page.

Marek

Banned
What gets me is how someone who is apparently a professional with graphic design flubbed the AF3 cover so badly.

Hey if it was flubbed so badly then how did Tonk get fooled?

Is he a simpleton or a crook?

Crook. For sure.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Hey if it was flubbed so badly then how did Tonk get fooled?
Remember the document with the notary's stamp on it? It's not as if that Joshi guy didn't exist. It's just that no one knew that it was signed by the wife's relative/sister.

SSS

neo retired
I still reckon the most precious and valuable collectable in all this story is the picture where you see Waku 7 and Tonk shaking hands.

Priceless comedy gold.

Shame Dicioccio never put it online instead of typing of those lies...that pic should be on neo-geo.com main page.

Tonk has much in common with your beloved Pope(s), they both got fooled

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What gets me is how someone who is apparently a professional with graphic design flubbed the AF3 cover so badly.

How badly though? The "flub" as you put it, was only really noticeable after long inspection, and photoshop alterations. Any authentic cart that is given the same treatment as chamane's former AF3 would look as poor.

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
How badly though? The "flub" as you put it, was only really noticeable after long inspection, and photoshop alterations. Any authentic cart that is given the same treatment as chamane's former AF3 would look as poor.

Alterations on the cover?

I think the stamping of the flames on the cover would have been noticed a bit sooner if every collector didn't immediately put the cart on their shelf after purchasing.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Alterations on the cover?

I think the stamping of the flames on the cover would have been noticed a bit sooner if every collector didn't immediately put the cart on their shelf after purchasing.

It really wasn't noticeable.