WTB: Sega cdx system in box with paper work

Aristan21

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone, I'm looking for a Sega cdx system with original box and paper work. I'm looking for one in NM-Mint condition. If anyone has one for sale please post here or email me, thanks :D .

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I wanted one of these so bad... I thought it was the answer to play Sega CD games without getting my SegaCD shipped out from my parents in FL... (I am afraid it will get trashed in the mail... they don't know how to pack stuff). Anyway, I then read it was not compatible with a lot of games... including Snatcher... Shit that is all I really wanted it for. No Snatcher... I can't imagine what they were smoking!

-Nick

Loopz

Formerly Punjab,
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Dude, that's bullshit, I used to play Snatcher on a CDX...who said that?

Neo-jorge

Geese's Thug
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I have my CDX hooked up and I play snatcher on it all the time it works with snatcher, Hell it works with Every SEGA CD game I own. I have em all.

Thanks

Dark

Quiz Detective
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont use my JVC X`EYE no more and might be able to trade it maybe ..

Shapermc

Mai's Tabloid Photographer
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
What is a good deal for a CDX in like damn good contition out of the box with alll connections?

I think that I did the right thing by not paying the $140 for it. It seemed to high.

C

Caris Nautilus

I'm pretty sure the only things that don't work on CDX are 32X games, and some Mega-CD games/Carts.... Maybe even some wierd carts like Virtua Racing...

I don't see why any USA games wouldnt work...

[ June 06, 2002: Message edited by: Drift King EX ]</p>

ashram

CompUSA-4-Life, ,
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
actually, they say the 32x doesn't work, since , if i remember right, there was a heat problem, so they never made the "metal thingie" for it, but it does work (mine does). as for virtua racing... i never tried it... maybe i should?

[ June 06, 2002: Message edited by: ashram ]</p>

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
If you guys want to talk about Supergrafx, Mega CD, Genesis/Mega Drive and CDX, then ask me.

Who told you guys that CDX can't play Snatcher or some Sega CD games? Bullshit.

Who told you that you can play Mega CD games on US CDX? JPN CD games will not work on US system, period.

Who told you that you can't play 32X on CDX?
Yes, you can play 32X game if you have 32x console as add-on

CDX is not compatible with Game Genie either

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
When I was going to buy a Sega CDX. I did a search on the internet for it. I read many reviews on different pages that talked of incompatibility issues. three or four called out problems with Snatcher, that is what made me say forget it. But, if you guys say this is bull... that is great news, maybe I will track one down after all.

-Nick

Aristan21

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The funny thing is that i have a sega cdx but i got it used. I'm looking for a nice one with the box and all the paper work for my collection :D .

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Well, in the new light of this post... hehe, if you find your minty one and you want to sell your old one, drop me an email.

-Nick

[ June 06, 2002: Message edited by: nruva ]</p>

C

Caris Nautilus

There were supposed to be some early initial shipment CDX's that were in fact region free when it came to the CD games (Carts still were locked out).

I used to know a guy who was selling one, and he put it on ebay, he was reputable as well.

Aristan21

Crazed MVS Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
nruva, if i find a nice complete cdx I'll give you first dibs on my old one.