ACA NeoGeo Samurai Shodown V Special Out.

NexusX

Astra Superstar
ACA NeoGeo Samurai Shodown V Special finally dropped for Xbox One and Switch. PS4 still not there but at least they have a full online port available on the PS4. I have been waiting for this one on Xbox One.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
ACA NeoGeo Samurai Shodown V Special finally dropped for Xbox One and Switch. PS4 still not there but at least they have a full online port available on the PS4. I have been waiting for this one on Xbox One.

It’s on PS4 as well

NexusX

Astra Superstar
It’s on PS4 as well

Really? I have not booted up my PS4 to check. Hamster's website has not updated saying so yet for PS4.
Is it the ACA NeoGeo release of the game? Or are you talking about the full PSN port that they came out with a few years ago. Because I know that is available on PS4.

Ralfakick

J. Max's Chauffeur,
20 Year Member
Really? I have not booted up my PS4 to check. Hamster's website has not updated saying so yet for PS4.
Is it the ACA NeoGeo release of the game? Or are you talking about the full PSN port that they came out with a few years ago. Because I know that is available on PS4.

It’s the ACA one

neo_X7

Disciple Of Orochi
Every ACA port I have bought on PS4 so far has been stellar. Now if we could only get a ACA windjammers

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Every ACA port I have bought on PS4 so far has been stellar. Now if we could only get a ACA windjammers

Agreed. Windjammers would be sweet. SVC would also be great... But that would be a cold day in hell before Capcom signs off on that.

Slugger

Marked Wolf
Finally on Switch! I've been waiting for this a long time since I don't own a PS4.

kanvis

n00b
Just mentioning it for those that are unaware, Samurai Shodown Collections was announced at PAX last month, has all the NeoGeo games, and will be online (hopefully for all the games, not just a few select like the SF 30th).

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Just mentioning it for those that are unaware, Samurai Shodown Collections was announced at PAX last month, has all the NeoGeo games, and will be online (hopefully for all the games, not just a few select like the SF 30th).

With online features! That's it!
Hopefully if didn't bought the shitty ACA versions this is the one all Samurai fans have to have.

Thanks for the info @kanvis

P.S= I wish a Neo Turf Masters re-release with online features :thevt:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
With online features! That's it!
Hopefully if didn't bought the shitty ACA versions this is the one all Samurai fans have to have.

Hold on there, chief. The ACA versions aren't perfect, but lately they've got a better track record for good releases than the retro release packs.

neofonta

Zero's Secretary
Hold on there, chief. The ACA versions aren't perfect, but lately they've got a better track record for good releases than the retro release packs.
To me the main problem from ACA versions is about the no inclusion of online features.
Why they decided to no include online playing in the games who we buy from an online market? That has no sense!

Right now people want to play against other players not CPU's!

NexusX

Astra Superstar
Thought I would Necro post this instead of making a whole new thread.

The ACA version of SSV Special is 50% off on XB1 right now for only $4. (At the time of this post).

To me the main problem from ACA versions is about the no inclusion of online features.
Why they decided to no include online playing in the games who we buy from an online market? That has no sense!

Right now people want to play against other players not CPU's!

I wish they launched straight into the game without the menu in the beginning. Also, there should be an AES mode available.

Timorous Scott

Raiden's Valet

Wish there was more info on this/maybe in the new year.