Dude buys lot of 100+ MVS motherboards + games

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMIUWc2Wn-I

maybe this has been posted but check it out. Its a horror show when they start to unwrap the shipping pallet and mvs boards are just loose behind pallet plastic wrap.

Also has something like 300+ mvs games, like 1/4 full kits

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
I think I saw at least 100 soccer games in that lot.

heihachi

Krauser's Henchman
Damn, that's a lot of carts. Very curious about the economics of this deal. While there was definitely some good stuff in there, a lot was soccer and early kofs which aren't exactly going to bring in the $$$.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Not that impressive, to be honest. Stacks of duplicates of common games. Probably the biggest lot posted by a Youtube faget but it's less than 1/3 the size of the biggest MVS haul I personally know of.

Last edited:

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Damn, that's a lot of carts. Very curious about the economics of this deal. While there was definitely some good stuff in there, a lot was soccer and early kofs which aren't exactly going to bring in the $$$.

C'mon now, you can't put a price on all those YouTube views.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
Poor bastard pry lost his ass banking on the money he would have hoped to of made.

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
He is an Aussie lad, give him a break.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
Poor bastard pry lost his ass banking on the money he would have hoped to of made.

if you watch his other videos, dude seems dumb rich. I don't think he gives a fuck. He just buys to buy

madman

if you watch his other videos, dude seems dumb rich. I don't think he gives a fuck. He just buys to buy

He does have a full N64 set so he knows his shit. Respect.

madman

That's cold, brah.

19598.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
My Jaw dropped when I saw that much Neo Goodness. Don't really give a shit about the rest of his stuff.

MrWunderful

Stakes Winner
Not saying I wouldn't buy if I had the money, but it seems like that guy has more money than sense.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Not saying I wouldn't buy if I had the money, but it seems like that guy has more money than sense.

Don't question full set collectors. They are on an entire different plane of existence.

MVS splits for lyfe though.

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
So many fucking motherboards. Good luck with selling those lol

Tanooki

War Room Troll
Probably spent more than he should have on this as that was clearly a gamble he was foaming at the mouth over in that cobbled video. That said it's hard to deny the amount of variety he was able to get from that let alone the stuff he's keeping. I'm sure it will take years to clear all those extras, especially those so desirable football games among a few others in that mega stack of stuff. Even so, I can see those getting flooded online to try and recoup the loss, question being would he show finally some level of common sense doing so given there probably wasn't much going into that buy. Flood them out there and decimate the value on a few things to even newer lows, or trickle the stuff out which would require patience most flippers lack. There's stuff in that dumper stack I'd take, but given what the AU post office likes to rob people of for international shipping I don't see much personal interest, especially if that tool uses that ebay GSP scam.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Another person inundated with gaming shit woohoo! ....

Neo Alec

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
All right! Finally the next yaton appears.

BlackaneseNiNjA

The Fatal Fury Disciple
15 Year Member
I remember watching a bit of this person's channel when he won the guinness world record a while back. Hopefully these games will get played. That's a lot of great titles to just let them sit on a shelf.

madman

I remember watching a bit of this person's channel when he won the guinness world record a while back. Hopefully these games will get played. That's a lot of great titles to just let them sit on a shelf.

I highly doubt he's playing Japanese PSX games that he doesn't even know the names of. And let's face it, in a complete NES collection there is a ton of shit nobody will ever play. You think he's playing Fisher Price games?

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member

That's Joel aka Lastgamer. He is the biggest hoarder of video games in the world. Seriously minted, has a garage full of super cars and a massive dedicated arcade. Doubt he cares.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
That's Joel aka Lastgamer. He is the biggest hoarder of video games in the world. Seriously minted, has a garage full of super cars and a massive dedicated arcade. Doubt he cares.

I stand corrected.