Post Your Recent Purchases!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
I believe one of the earlier protos has been dumped but I don't recall if the files are public or not. The proto I have is a late build, probably final proto build and has not been dumped. As I recall the earlier known builds weren't finished. The late build I've got is actually the complete game. Only difference I'd noticed in my proto and the release build was all of the extra voice samples in the proto.

I've never heard of this - what are the extra voice samples, and at which parts of the game do they occur? Did a quick search online and didn't come up with anything. Would be cool to document if you have a working prototype that has more/different voices than the commercial release. :)

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I've never heard of this - what are the extra voice samples, and at which parts of the game do they occur? Did a quick search online and didn't come up with anything. Would be cool to document if you have a working prototype that has more/different voices than the commercial release. :)

They're constantly in use throughout the duration of the game. Been a long day and I can't quite recall all of the things that are said (and unfortunately I've got my MVS carts in storage at the moment so can't just slap it in and give it a go).

I'd imagine that you're not finding much about it as there's only 2 or 3 other known copies that I could find evidence of when I asked. And the other copies are earlier builds that weren't yet completed. I do have 2 of the better Neo tech guys that have offered to disassemble and dump it for me. Suppose I should have one of em do it at some point.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
These NeoSD Pros look sweet, but I’m trying to resist the temptation to buy one. My normal amateur NeoSD is perfectly fine, right, right?

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
They're constantly in use throughout the duration of the game. Been a long day and I can't quite recall all of the things that are said (and unfortunately I've got my MVS carts in storage at the moment so can't just slap it in and give it a go).

I'd imagine that you're not finding much about it as there's only 2 or 3 other known copies that I could find evidence of when I asked. And the other copies are earlier builds that weren't yet completed. I do have 2 of the better Neo tech guys that have offered to disassemble and dump it for me. Suppose I should have one of em do it at some point.

The game's quips and voices are already hysterical, so it would be awesome to see what was cut. :) If you get around to dumping it, I'd love to archive it and add the information to my log/review on Cyber-lip on my website. I'm one of the weirdos that love this game, so it's neat to hear about some of the proto stuff. Cheers!

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
I also would be incredibly stoked to play the "cyber-lip deluxe edition" proto!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Japan Mail Call ^_^ Crazy excited to have found an affordable copy of Windjammers. Got a case and insert for both that and Eight Man on the way from the Old Store as well. Finally found reasonably priced copies of Bare Knuckle 3 and Gunners Heaven too. World Heroes 2 and Tekken were fun extras. :)

20201013_145226.jpg

jacket

n00b
How long from when you purchased until they shipped it?

I bought mine 2 weeks ago and my order status still hasn't been updated.

I hope these guys don't follow the NGDEV business model.

Ordered Sep 29th, shipped Oct 6th

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
Thanks for the information. The fact that you are in the in EU probably helps a bit with processing / shipping times.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
I picked up two toshiba 27 tvs yesterday. Opened up one and it does have a toshiba tube thats a perfect match for e2/astro. Hopefully the other has the same tube and I can have burn free tubes in my Egrets.

PiSA4fHl.jpg

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
I picked up two toshiba 27 tvs yesterday. Opened up one and it does have a toshiba tube thats a perfect match for e2/astro. Hopefully the other has the same tube and I can have burn free tubes in my Egrets.

PiSA4fHl.jpg

Great find!

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
After many delays I finally got the new PC Engine LCD screen from Amazon JP. I expected it to be garbage, but it’s actually pretty cool for what it is. Crazy you can power the entire thing via USB. I still need to try the AV and HDMI out but I’m again not expecting much.

10a95f03d42e6642792b054b545871fd.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
After many delays I finally got the new PC Engine LCD screen from Amazon JP. I expected it to be garbage, but it’s actually pretty cool for what it is. Crazy you can power the entire thing via USB. I still need to try the AV and HDMI out but I’m again not expecting much.

10a95f03d42e6642792b054b545871fd.jpg

What is this voodoo?!