Kraut Buster New NGDEV - 2015

itsofrustratin

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
IIRC, it was Q4 this year so at least another couple months and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if it slips into next year.

Just checked the site and it’s “Winter 2019 after the first run ships”

Winter 2019 is such a stupid date, there's only 11 days where it'll be Winter 2019. My money is on April 2020

neoboom

n00b
My opinion was the same as everyone else here, didn't tought much about Kraut Buster back in 2015. Now look at that game, it when into making it into the homes of many fans of that genre and a popular one in the neogeo comunity.

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
My opinion was the same as everyone else here, didn't tought much about Kraut Buster back in 2015. Now look at that game, it when into making it into the homes of many fans of that genre and a popular one in the neogeo comunity.

Huh? You want those market privileges so bad you can't even pause to think for a second before posting up two unintelligible, run-on sentences? Or are you a bot pretending to be human?

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
Anyone seen the latest update:

Current status: 23.09.2019

The new PCBs arrived and are currently tested.
The final software version v1.02 is currently in beta testing.
We expect to ship first KB AES CE units in December 2019. Other versions will follow after that.

Tadaaaaaam! Will we see it this year? No one knows.

todosnk

Crossed Swords Squire
10 Year Member
Is there a link to this update?
I should have gotten the CE edition. Now ill have to wait for 2020 lol

Voodoohead

Morden's Lackey
First time I ordered at ng-dev.
Does it always last this long producing the games?
Just wondering.

Buffi

Zero's Secretary
Just wondering.

They're always delayed, this one a bit more than others though. I ordered the MVS version March 2015 and got it February 2019. A bit under 4 years I guess!

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
They're always delayed, this one a bit more than others though. I ordered the MVS version March 2015 and got it February 2019. A bit under 4 years I guess!

Sounds like one of those Muslim interest free loans.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Just wondering.

If they don't have it in stock expect it to take years. I'm not exaggerating, they release whenever they feel like, and their ship estimates are nothing but lies.

TikTekTak

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
10 Year Member
If they don't have it in stock expect it to take years. I'm not exaggerating, they release whenever they feel like, and their ship estimates are nothing but lies.

But to be honest it never was as bad as with Kraut Buster. Neo XYX or Fast Striker came pretty fast.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Anyone know whats happening with the MVS 2nd batch?

Latest update from their website:

status from: 23.09.2019
2nd print for October 2019 (we are currently waiting for the new MVS shell molds)
PCBs are ordered from the factory.
Current MVS shell prototype / near final only one small change was needed.

The ship date has been slipping back a month since August, so who knows really? Hopefully it’ll ship in time for Xmas.

titchgamer

Guerilla Warrior
Latest update from their website:

status from: 23.09.2019
2nd print for October 2019 (we are currently waiting for the new MVS shell molds)
PCBs are ordered from the factory.
Current MVS shell prototype / near final only one small change was needed.

The ship date has been slipping back a month since August, so who knows really? Hopefully it’ll ship in time for Xmas.

Cheers yes I hope so!
Would like to be playing it over my birthday/xmas.

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
I am an AES second batch buyer. Someone got a good guess when i will get the game?

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I am an AES second batch buyer. Someone got a good guess when i will get the game?
They just made an update on their site that AES CE start shipping in January 2020. I had a feeling they wouldn’t ship in 2019. It will be a race between AES Kraut Buster and AES Xeno Crisis, to see which one shows up first.

city41

Gal Ageise's Demon
10 Year Member
Damn, I'll probably have moved before they ship AES. Wish me luck on updating the shipping address...

Dampfwalze

Armored Scrum Object,
20 Year Member
They just made an update on their site that AES CE start shipping in January 2020. I had a feeling they wouldn’t ship in 2019. It will be a race between AES Kraut Buster and AES Xeno Crisis, to see which one shows up first.

Thank you.
Then I will not get it before my birthday. :(
But anticipation is half the fun, or so they say.

NGDEV has just sent out a newsletter, which gives us new information about when we might get the game that we are waiting for.

MVS:

The 2nd print of Kraut Buster MVS will start to ship in the 2nd week of January 2020 (~6th January).

As our new MVS shell design isn't 100% finished yet. We choose another MVS shell design as an onetime alternative. It uses a glossy surface which is prone to finger prints and light scratches. We will probably switch to a matt AES like surface design for our own version.

If your address has changed since your MVS 2nd print order please contact us. Changing your address in the shop system is not applied to open orders.

The shop system automatically will inform you about your order status.
Preparing -> shipped

AES:

We will finally start to ship the AES versions of Kraut Buster in 2020.
The parts are already ordered and will arrive over the course of the next weeks.
Shipping starts in beginning of February.

After years of search we were finally able to switch to a newly made snaplock case and cartridge shell design of a higher quality than before.

We ship in this order:

Kraut Buster AES CE (Collector Edition) [ships in 1 batch]
Kraut Buster AES (regular edition 1st print)

Kraut Buster AES (regular edition 2nd print) *
Fast Striker AES [ships in 1 batch] *
* those two maybe will be switched around

Due to technical and organizational reasons the regular versions need to be shipped in multiple batches with pauses in between.

We will write another newsletter closely before shipping for each batch and update the item texts in the shop system with the current status.

New NEOGEO game:

The next new vertizontal NEOGEO shmup made by our CGI graphics team (Razion/Fast Striker) will be announced for MVS between April and June.

Playstation 4:

Gunlord X is now in addition to the Switch eShop also worldwide available for PS4 in the PSN.