thieslo's collection

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Hey guys,

Since the submission of all of the PCB videos, I figured I would show off my collection a little bit, although quite a bit more modest than most of them here.

I just started collecting about this time last year with the purchase of my big red. Actually got the big red is my pursuit of building a MAME cabinet. The neogeo came up on craigslist and I loved Neogeo games and so I went to check it out. I never did have plans on gutting it for MAME, just a detour on my quest of getting a MAME cab built.

I split this into two parts since I am not too video saavy and for the lit and unlit sections I just turned the video off and then began reshooting. Hope you enjoy the brief walk through of my arcade area.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/loNMgicNSMM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HCYNqJQc7gQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope you guys enjoy the videos, and I apologize in advance for the quality. Kind of did this in a spur of the moment as a way of continuing the trend lately. Along with the quality comment, please disregard the "uhh" and "um" throughout :D

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
love it.

get some shots of the cabs in the light whenever you can! i'd love to see 'em.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Per the request, here is the walk through with the lights on.

I need to stop using my phone in portrait. Looks great on the phone, but makes for crappy use of the screen in youtube. I will remember for future videos :)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/a-giCdgDS_4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Hahahah!

Your wife likes playing Street Fighter? Lucky! My wife hates all fighting games. Last time she played was SVC Chaos and I had her in the corner just pulling off combos and she got pissed off and walked away from the machine. She was like, "What's the fucking point?"

Now, she will never ever touch any fighting game.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Great collection of cabs and games you have there.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
nice thread.. always wanted a red tent. it is difficult to find them in good shape.

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Hahahah!

Your wife likes playing Street Fighter? Lucky! My wife hates all fighting games. Last time she played was SVC Chaos and I had her in the corner just pulling off combos and she got pissed off and walked away from the machine. She was like, "What's the fucking point?"

Now, she will never ever touch any fighting game.

yup, although she seems to prefer Street Fighter Alpha 3, which is one of my least favourites. I can understand that frustration though. I cannot stand Killer Instinct because of it. 84 hit combo, seriously? I need to do a Combo breaker? If I don't know how to do a combo breaker, and I don't know how to do a combo, I am just going to die :)

thieslo

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Thanks for checking it out :) hopefully my camera skills will improve in the future