Hi everyone

antmavel

n00b
Hi,

I have been checking these forums for while. Big sega Saturn collector and moving rapidly towards MVS/Jamma/Neo Geo + Candy Cab world :buttrock:

One thing though, I am unable to open some picture, sometimes start a thread or even reply to some. I am getting the same response:

"you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I did all that, could someone provide some kind of guidance here ? These forums are great to learn and ask questions but I am bit paralyzed right now with this stuff :help:

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Try sending a PM to Rot. He's the one who usually takes care of the new accounts.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
we're getting a lot of these "hello i'm new here" threads lately. they post maybe twice and never log in again. i guess they just have a short lived neo rush then move on to something else.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
we're getting a lot of these "hello i'm new here" threads lately. they post maybe twice and never log in again. i guess they just have a short lived neo rush then move on to something else.

Lurk the market is what they do.

antmavel

n00b

I am alrerady a veteran, by the time I reply to you I would have reached 4 posts, I hope I get access to a new avatar otherwise I am leaving right away.

More seriously I have already a lot of retro stuff at home. Just moving towards new things that I couldn't explore when I was younger (e.g. neo geo wasn't very cheap) or that I discovered later on (e.g. Candy cabs).

tony starks

Starks is always out.
Neo Geo still ain't cheap dude ;)

Welcome though and stick around.
You might just end up like me who leaves and comes back because I just love teh drama :snack:

Starks Out...

Last edited:

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
What is your Saturn collection like, I assume you have a NTSC console the black one, it is pretty big? If so do you have a pic?

antmavel

n00b
What is your Saturn collection like, I assume you have a NTSC console the black one, it is pretty big? If so do you have a pic?

Still learning how to add pictures and having a few issues with my authorizations on the website but you can see my collection here, at the end I had 170 games with the majority of the rare games and the rare japanese systems, never collected NTSC though. I have been selling a lot of this over the past 2 months so gradually reducing. I still have a few consoles including one modded to play all my backups and a mint skeleton one, these are really good looking system.

https://imgur.com/a/F2D1W

Last edited:

c0nn0r

If I could have, My time back, I'd keep it in ma'
10 Year Member
Nice collection. I have the same sticks. Very nice kit.

If you give me a good deal on Street Fighter Zero 3, I can bump your account up in the ranks. PM Rot to get more info.

;-)

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Pictures of your wife, preferably naked, will expedite the process to full access to the VIP room. Send these to Rot also.

joala

A Joala is for Life., Not Just Christmas.,
Holy crap, now that is a Saturn collection.

antmavel

n00b
Nice collection. I have the same sticks. Very nice kit.

If you give me a good deal on Street Fighter Zero 3, I can bump your account up in the ranks. PM Rot to get more info.

;-)

Yeah, I credit the sticks with bringing me here to be honest. Playing the saturn with arcade sticks definitely made me consider moving towards supergun / candy cab.
For SF3 I am about to sell my entire collection so I guess I won't get that bump :( lol

antmavel

n00b
Pictures of your wife, preferably naked, will expedite the process to full access to the VIP room. Send these to Rot also.

I'll send you a picture of my Saturn, it's been replacing my wife lately...ah ah ah