ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE 2016 - 20XX Onwards...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Did you see the red card?

Naw... I heard it on the Radio... I was driving at the time...

The commentators said it was deserved...

xROTx

PS. 4th place again lads? Let's all agree on that:D

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Naw... I heard it on the Radio... I was driving at the time...

The commentators said it was deserved...

xROTx

PS. 4th place again lads? Let's all agree on that:D

I am not a fan of straight reds. Even if it's last defender on goal (especially if).

And when those cards come early on, it destroys the rest of the match.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
I am not a fan of straight reds. Even if it's last defender on goal (especially if).

And when those cards come early on, it destroys the rest of the match.

While I agree with you, as a player, don't put yourself in a situation where the red's deserved, no matter what the minute is.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
The tackle was dirty and Sideshow Luiz is lucky he didn't cause a broken ankle.

Ultimately Chelsea was boring to watch, but that's what you get with Conte, who is like a Mourinho with less spectacular trophies and a weird baldspot combover.

Sad was that Wenger applauded his team for the draw.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
The tackle was dirty and Sideshow Luiz is lucky he didn't cause a broken ankle.

Ultimately Chelsea was boring to watch, but that's what you get with Conte, who is like a Mourinho with less spectacular trophies and a weird baldspot combover.

Sad was that Wenger applauded his team for the draw.

We should've won that game. However, I'm surprised why Chelsea didn't just go for it....they have a pricey squad after all.

BTW, should I just start a new post for this season?

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
We should've won that game. However, I'm surprised why Chelsea didn't just go for it....they have a pricey squad after all.

Season 2 blues for Chelsea...

Everyone knows how they will set up... and worst... Cunte seems bereft of new ideas...

No...

xROTx

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Yeah, if they left Lacazette on and took off Iwobi for Alexis, that would have shown a commitment to winning.

I would add that Giroud was suprisingly efficient on defence during set pieces. Good to see a CF work both sides of the field. Imagine what a soldier like that could do under a better general...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Then again... it has been on the cards for a while I think...

It has, though it wasn't as clear at the beginning, as it is now. I though it would be the Pochettino scenario: Decent results with the Saints, they have a terrific school there, best place for a manager to start a profund Premier League experience. Then leading a respectable upper tier team, like Hotspurs (Pochettino) or Toffees (Koeman), to the top. Not a bit of it!

Seems only the flawed Moyes had the key to lead Everton, it was the oldest team in the PL during his time there -- and also the most interesting one. A dirty dozen of some sorts. It only took one Furious Fergie to ruin it, the rest is history.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
How do y'all feel about Moyes comin' into West Ham? Will they survive?

On paper they should. The club spent big and expected results. Sad that it’s Moyes charged with the delivery.

Bilic built the team that was such a wildcard last season. Some bad chemistry and poof, he’s gone.

Naika

Street Hoop Star
On paper they should. The club spent big and expected results. Sad that it’s Moyes charged with the delivery.

Bilic built the team that was such a wildcard last season. Some bad chemistry and poof, he’s gone.

Moyes' reign begins with a loss unfortunately. Hopefully he'll stay up.