Thoughts??? Neo-50

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
$5k for a huge rear projection screen.... I could think of better ideas to spend $5k on.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
$5k for a huge rear projection screen.... I could think of better ideas to spend $5k on.

Agreed. Those rear projection screens are pretty much shit. You rarely see these and it's cool to see one, but it's definitely not worth the money.

kingcuckmelon1

War Room Troll
Ive played one of these in the flesh, bloody great things. I know a guy in Brazil that has one but he cannot fix the screen. Projector is completely gone

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Ive played one of these in the flesh, bloody great things. I know a guy in Brazil that has one but he cannot fix the screen. Projector is completely gone

Yeah and when it goes, and it will, you won't have an LCD equivalent. 4:3 is long gone.

NexusX

Astra Superstar

They are difficult but not impossible to repair. I spent far too much time fixing the rear projection tv in my Megalo 410. I did have a backup plan though for an LCD replacement. Obviously the full 4:3 size would not be available.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Great cab to put in your living room if your goal is to never get laid again.

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
Back in the day there was a Super Megalo with VF3 at a local arcade, can't imagine anyone wanting one in their home.

mr_b

Windjammers Wonder
10 Year Member
I saw this the other day in ebay browsing. I couldn't believe it was in my backyard. I think I know this guy. If it is the guy I'm thinking of, he runs a little arcade out of a strip mall Mexican grocery store. He was a cool guy but his price on this is insane. I almost bought a net city cab from him but we were off in price a little bit.