Skycurser Pricing Revealed!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
This game looks fantastic. Ah and me w/ no supergun or cab.... :(

What are the odds this will come out on either the xbone or ps4...even a digital release?

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
This game looks fantastic. Ah and me w/ no supergun or cab.... :(

What are the odds this will come out on either the xbone or ps4...even a digital release?

Probably zilch for awhile, otherwise why would an arcade shell out that much money for a cab. Arcades need something exclusive to them, having the same stuff at home is what nearly destroyed coin ops in the USA.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
I can't remember exactly but doesn't this game also update scores worldwide? I thought I read that somewhere.

aaronjmill

Zero's Secretary
I can't remember exactly but doesn't this game also update scores worldwide? I thought I read that somewhere.

I think they have the capability to do that, the boards are wifi enabled. It'd be cool as fuck to have a worldwide score-tracking system for a shmup that's similar to Golden Tee and shit.

3rdStrikeMike

Dodgeball Yakuza
10 Year Member
I think they have the capability to do that, the boards are wifi enabled. It'd be cool as fuck to have a worldwide score-tracking system for a shmup that's similar to Golden Tee and shit.

I totally agree. I'd love to see some good competition come from it. This game looks really cool. I wish I lived somewhere where I could give it a shot. North Dakota = middle of vast nothingness for stuff like this.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Preordered mine yesterday. Hope to see some of you guys on the scoreboards.

bubba966

Cinema Ninja!,
I totally agree. I'd love to see some good competition come from it. This game looks really cool. I wish I lived somewhere where I could give it a shot. North Dakota = middle of vast nothingness for stuff like this.

You could've come out to the Midwest Gaming Classic last weekend to play it. They had a couple of them setup there and the team behind it there as well.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I wish I lived somewhere where I could give it a shot. North Dakota = middle of vast nothingness for stuff like this.

Man, at least you are in the US. We in South America *really* are in the middle of vast nothingness for stuff like this.

awbacon

Kyokughen Trainee
10 Year Member
I'll have to check this out. They've got it at a local arcade in Chicago. Worth a few quarters to give it a go

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
Man, I was signed up for the mailing list, and the email must have ended up in my spam. I've been waiting for this game!

EDIT:
From the looks of it there's only 4 missions? I thought there was supposed to be more. Not that it matters as long as the game is good and is at minimum 30 minutes of play through.

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Man, I was signed up for the mailing list, and the email must have ended up in my spam. I've been waiting for this game!

EDIT:
From the looks of it there's only 4 missions? I thought there was supposed to be more. Not that it matters as long as the game is good and is at minimum 30 minutes of play through.

It has 2 loops.

LegoSlug

Over Top Auto Mechanic
It has 2 loops.

Still not quite the same. I see they do offer "free wifi updates" so I'm hoping that might mean the other levels that had been originally promised if this sells well. Looking forward to other games as well.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
Still not quite the same. I see they do offer "free wifi updates" so I'm hoping that might mean the other levels that had been originally promised if this sells well. Looking forward to other games as well.

Yes there are two more missions via free updates.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
not much happening in the backgrounds in the levels I´ve seen. For an excellent shmup there has to be some dramatic action going on even in the back.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
not much happening in the backgrounds in the levels I´ve seen. For an excellent shmup there has to be some dramatic action going on even in the back.

What the fuck are you talking about, not much happening in the background?
Have you gotten a chance to play this in person? Obviously not by that dumbass comment. STFU Noob! :thevt:

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
I like your comment, feel free to exploite your brain. Barbarus hic ergo sum, quia non
intellegor ulli.

retro

Crazed MVS Addict
Thats the price of what a Neo MVS kit cost when it came out. Think about R and D. That's out of pocket. Cave kits cost 2k when new. So this is a deal.

Cave: completely custom SH3 boards and custom software all the way.

This: bogstandard PC with a jamma board slapped on it running a fucking gamemaker game on a linux distro.

Yeah real comparison there!

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Part of me would love to get this just to support the devs. I'd rather give these guys my money than NG dev team.

themisterfalcon

Buriki-One Fight Promoter
15 Year Member
Just wanted to drop a note and say CONGRATULATIONS to the team for shipping.

We got the latest build pushed last night and it's just awesome. So much has changed since the preview builds. They really upped the difficulty and polished a ton of other bits. And the new stage is really rad too.

Here's to your continued success guys, cheers! :buttrock:

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
Just wanted to drop a note and say CONGRATULATIONS to the team for shipping.

We got the latest build pushed last night and it's just awesome. So much has changed since the preview builds. They really upped the difficulty and polished a ton of other bits. And the new stage is really rad too.

Here's to your continued success guys, cheers! :buttrock:

Psyched even more! I got the email that all orders have closed and they are going to start shipping preorders. Can't wait!