Post Your Recent Purchases!

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I haven't bought an N64 game in forever. Most recent purchase would be an Everdrive 64. Other than that, I did trade for Snowboard Kids 2 and Goemon's Great Adventure. Everything else I've owned for several years now.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Your mom lives for Christmas. Wait.

Srsly though, she should go to Santa Claus, Indiana if that's the case. The place is fuckin' looney. A buddy got married there and everything in the town is decorated like Christmas year round. It is the most bizarre place I've ever visited.

I live close by Santa Claus. I go to Holiday world from time to time and have a blast when I do. When I was a kid it was called Santa Claus land and all Christmas themed.

Also, Santa Claus is a pretty cool place. I looked into buying a home in Christmas Lake Village at one time. There is always Christmas stuff going on over there. I love it.

Salvio007

Mr. Big's Thug
Just received this:

Rsg10YP.jpg

Finally, now just the Persona 5 artbook left... agh!
Thats prefty slick!

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Now for a real post in here:
FAySpqg.jpg

I'm not much of an N64 fan, but The New Tetris is awesome. It plays great, has 4-player support, and the music & backgrounds are top-notch. I've wasted many hours on that and Tetris Worlds (online) on Xbox.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
Big Tymer post right here boys.

Been wanting a better Betamax unit so I dropped $$$ on this sweet, sweet piece of Sony.

s-l1600.jpg

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
I got it for 500 total. The same model goes for $895.00 + S/H on Mr. Betamax without the original box.

There are still parts available for this model too. One their best selling units from the late end of the technology.
It was the first consumer Beta to have a jog wheel and shuttle ring.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
That'll be great for recording SD content off the air.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
That'll be great for recording SD content off the air.

It should be. Sadly I don't live near enough to any low-power broadcasting stations, class A stations, or television translator stations that didn't convert to digital like the full-power stations were required to do. Though there are a few still analog broadcasters that play old shows and stuff still, but I can't get those here. It's mostly only digital these days.

What it will really be good for is giving me the best output I can get from the old tapes to convert them over onto my computer.

Back to the first part though, I suppose I could use it for my own transmissions as I have enough low power gear to cover the block UHF tv signal. I can broadcast over air to my old TV sets I suppose.

I can't do that here though. I'm in a flight path and already got in trouble once with my shenanigans.

FAT$TACKS

15 Year Member
I for one would love to hear about these shenanigans.

Not too much to it. It was many years ago before I knew much about that kind of stuff. Had a unknowingly over power booster setup in the attic. Different house, but same general area. Anyhow, not too long after that guys from the very near by airport were driving the neighborhood and walking around with these hand held antenna things and finally came knocking on the door.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
Not too much to it. It was many years ago before I knew much about that kind of stuff. Had a unknowingly over power booster setup in the attic. Different house, but same general area. Anyhow, not too long after that guys from the very near by airport were driving the neighborhood and walking around with these hand held antenna things and finally came knocking on the door.

Oops. I was a nerdy kid with a ham radio and I irritated my neighbors on the regular by bleeding into their TV reception and phone lines.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
A couple of items from a garage sale,

C64 game on disk,

8EKOKp0.jpg

01RSwDl.jpg

The GG is in good shape. Picture is ok. Sound is quite loud at the top end. I'll open it up but at the moment doesn't look like there's any bad caps in this one.