General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I got the exact same OSSC from amazon here. :lolz:
vJDbAyY.jpg

Ballin’

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Nice extra bit of wear on that repro box, makes it look more authentic.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
The instruciones in the bottom right looks like a cheap b&w copy from an old xerox machine.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
The instruciones in the bottom right looks like a cheap b&w copy from an old xerox machine.
Exactly because it is a photocopy added to the English version of the game. This happened in many parts of the PAL territory of SNES, not only in Spain. And in the world of NEO-GEO too. Distributor Guillemot added instructions in French to English games, often being mere photocopied sheets. But it's part of the story, and I love these oddities.

For example, my French AOF with English + French instructions

img1524865519881.jpg

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
ULTRA 4TH GEN - I really think you're on the wrong forum. I'm sure that there are SNES forums dedicated to PAL collections that would love to see what you've got here.

But nobody on here cares...

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
ULTRA 4TH GEN - I really think you're on the wrong forum. I'm sure that there are SNES forums dedicated to PAL collections that would love to see what you've got here.

Agreed, what he collects is too niche of a focus for here. I mean it's mostly people buying every game at the local thrift store regardless of title or showing off their 2070 Super graphics card, shit I'm almost at the point where I'll be posting my weekly groceries here.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Again??? LOL :lolz:

Maybe you have thought I have to give you explanations about what I collect or what I post.
It's certainly fun to read certain chimes, between photo and photo ... and see how people who supposedly do not care about your things, do not stop talking about yourself and your things.
Curious way of not caring anyone ...

I purchase a lot of things (Snes, Neo Geo, Mega Drive, PC) and I show what I want. If you want, close your eyes and don't pay much attention to my photos.

Have a nice day!

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
While a variety of gaming stuff is interesting, repros of snes games is boring.

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Again??? LOL :lolz:

Maybe you have thought I have to give you explanations about what I collect or what I post.
It's certainly fun to read certain chimes, between photo and photo ... and see how people who supposedly do not care about your things, do not stop talking about yourself and your things.
Curious way of not caring anyone ...

I purchase a lot of things (Snes, Neo Geo, Mega Drive, PC) and I show what I want. If you want, close your eyes and don't pay much attention to my photos.

Have a nice day!

It's clear you are attention seeking. Do you not have a life??

This is a neo geo forum and we want to see related things on here. Your CPS Changer would be more interesting. Spanish PAL SNES - who cares about these?

Show arcade goodness. There is another thread for console "rarities" - maybe check that out

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
PAL just sucks. Slow ass games, shittier resolution. I was happy when consoles started offering the choice between 50 and 60Hz without having to mod them (DC, PS2), and I was even happier the thing just died in general.
muh proud spanish inferior game versions

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Your CPS Changer would be more interesting. Spanish PAL SNES - who cares about these?

Show arcade goodness.

It doesn't matter what you think I should show here. Strive and with much determination, you will understand that I show what I want in this thread.
The truth is that I don't give a fuck what you consider interesting.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
It doesn't matter what you think I should show here. Strive and with much determination, you will understand that I show what I want in this thread.
The truth is that I don't give a fuck what you consider interesting.
The truth is we all hope you get chlamydia.

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Desiring diseases to other people is perfectly defining what (only some around here) you are. It is on the same level as wishing that the original games of a collector are reproductions. This defines your life and especially your smell

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I think we can all agree this guy has the worlds worst comebacks.

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member

I'll be the lone wolf and say I don't mind seeing the pictures of the stuff he posts. I just find it pretentious that he has to water mark all his stuff when nobody else here is doing it.