Official SNK Neo-Geo Book: NEOGEO: A VISUAL HISTORY ネオジオ〜目で楽しむ軌跡〜 (Publisher Bitmap Books)

frazer99

Living on the wrong, side of the Pennines,
20 Year Member
Wow, these books are really cool. I will probably get some if the shipping to Canada is not very expensive!

I'll be honest, the shipping to Canada is not cheap but it does weigh more than 2kgs an delivery is via DHL express - 3 days max I believe from the UK to your address.

frazer99

20 Year Member
Another teaser image from the entertainment section of the book.

bAKnTSf.jpg

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Is that neogeo land graphic ripped from a game?

KRONOS

Hardened Shock Trooper
Another teaser image from the entertainment section of the book.

bAKnTSf.jpg

Ah.. Neo-Geo Land 3 if I'm not mistaken (top left). Went to a bunch of location tests there; KOF 2001, KOF 2002, KOF 2003, SVC Chaos, Rage of the Dragons, Matrimelee, Sengoku 3, and Samurai Shodown 5. After that they closed-it became a parking lot:( Future location tests were moved down the street to a small arcade; Samurai Shodown 5 Special and NG Battle Coliseum which was massively delayed. Good times.

Last edited:

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Will this book be available on Amazon? Or only through Bitmap Books? Thanks.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
This has been covered off numerous time in this thread.

No Amazon.

I only ask because Amazon has pre-orders for it, and it looks like a lot of other Bitmap Books are available on Amazon.

xterc

n00b
Pre-order Update from Sam Dyer of Bitmap Books:

Something great happened this week as we received advance copies of the book. These are actual finished books that are sent to be signed-off before the consignment leaves the printers. I'm incredibly happy with how it's turned out and will be doing another update very shortly with some nice photos for you all to see.

As mentioned before, the books will now be sent out in October. I promise, it's worth waiting for.

frazer99

20 Year Member
Pre-order Update from Sam Dyer of Bitmap Books:

I should have a copy of all three editions in my hands on Saturday - can't wait. 16 months in the making.

frazer99

20 Year Member
My advance copy of NEOGEO A Visual History has arrived and it's a thing of beauty! Photos are under wraps until the official photos are released. See you shortly then Rot ;)

jeff bogard

Yamazaki's Wingman,
20 Year Member
i'm actually worried about my item not getting in time. I'll be moving from here in November and I don't know if it'll be stuck in limbo.