hey homies, am I the only one who likes Andy Bogards stage music from Fatal Fury 2/Special

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
hey dawgs, what's the dilly on this track?

Has to be one of my all time favs, but I also feel it's under appreciated.

Also, why was Andy in Italy? that part always bothers me. It's like SNK just said ... well, he looks like a guy that beats up people in Venice.

Somehow, and unfortunately, they realized this and we didn't get to see the ultimate 2D background ... a fight in the Vatican.

ciao

Last edited:

NeoGeoNinja

Athena's Wardrobe Manager
Pretty much all the music in FF2/Special is great, but Andy's (Pasta Al Dente? Or just Al Dente?) is my fave also. Always has been, followed by Terry's and Lawrences...

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Pretty much all the music in FF2/Special is great, but Andy's (Pasta Al Dente? Or just Al Dente?) is my fave also. Always has been, followed by Terry's and Lawrences...

Terry's is classic (the original three all had stellar tracks). I'm kind of indifferent about Lawrences, but Tung Fu Rue's is also one of my favs.

i smell u

hey, stop busting my balls

either you answer in italian or answer in guido or you shut your fuckin trap√

Last edited:

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Also, why was Andy in Italy? that part always bothers me. It's like SNK just said ... well, he looks like a guy that beats up people in Venice.

Why are the FF guys Team Italy in KOF 94?

roker

DOOM
20 Year Member
Why are the FF guys Team Italy in KOF 94?

same in 95, right?

I was hoping someone from ITALY could answer this, but I doubt it. They're too busy slurping spaghetti and shooting each other for il Padrino.

MySoberCompanion

Formerly the Drunk, known as Tyrandom.,
same in 95, right?

I was hoping someone from ITALY could answer this, but I doubt it. They're too busy slurping spaghetti and shooting each other for il Padrino.

No, we're too busy playing mandolino...
I think that SNK wanted to re-create an international feeling and noticed that Capcom didn't use an Italian background (until SF Zero) and felt in easy-clichè.
It's ridicolous to see the Colosseum near the Pisa's lending tower on a gondola trip (also House of the Dead 2 shows the same mistake).

Anyway I find tedious that BGM :D

Last edited: