Aes soft case insert adapted for Snap case size?

grimm

Marked Wolf
Hey.

Ive been looking all over the net to see if anyone has actually resized or re-imagined new inserts for the older soft case games, to be used in the newer snap cases?

Ive been looking at getting a few of the reproduction snap cases for my older soft case boxed games, but i noticed right away that the inserts are of different sizes, and the soft case insert is much too wide for the snap case.

I tried searching this forum too before making this post, but i couldnt really find anything about it. If this has been discussed before, please direct me to that thread and i will check it out.

I would still keep my old soft cases, but it would just look nicer having the few games i have for my aes have the same cases on the shelf, just as display pieces. I dont really have the artistic flare to create new inserts myself, but i cant be the only one having this idea?

Last edited:

grimm

Marked Wolf
I was hoping someone would have had this idea before me. Im not good enough at making custom artwork for the inserts hehe.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
Either get photoshop, scan the original insert, cut up the scanned image (front, spine and back), adjust the size of the front and back, put it back together and have it printed or simply make a copy of the original insert and fold both ends over to make it fit.

grimm

Marked Wolf
Either get photoshop, scan the original insert, cut up the scanned image (front, spine and back), adjust the size of the front and back, put it back together and have it printed or simply make a copy of the original insert and fold both ends over to make it fit.

Thanks supergoose, ill see if i can give it a go. The main problem ill likely have is trying to scale it to keep the proportions right, without getting too much of a border... I have no artistic flare hehe.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
How many games are we talking about? I might be able to resize those images for you. Send me a pm, if you want to discuss this in detail.