NeoSD covers...

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Cool. Should be easy enough to resize I'd imagine? Just need to find the correct dimensions, I dare say they're somewhere. Ideally your Japanese one with a simpler front cover will get made, maybe just the Neo logo with Neo SD one under it would be my idea of perfect.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
@Aku, That looks great, like the Neo-GeoX tier great. In all seriousness, everything but the cover looks decent on the JP one. Just make a simple cover, perhaps reflecting the theme of the cart itself, should be easy enough to do. Also, the black background clashes with the Neo Geo JP spine logo, pehaps a wraparound full frontal like with the perforated hole pattern as a background all around?

@ SNKpro, you're a faglord. Ever heard of a ruler?

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
yep, problem is, there are no highres versions of aliens tank, logo etc. available. i am satisfied with the english cover, the japanese one is soso...

@ng.com
THERE ARE A LOT OF HIGHERSKILLED ARTISTS HERE - DO STH YOU LAZY FUCKS!^^

ps:
prewview_tank.JPG

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
I like this a lot better, maybe a silhouette of the tank instead of the full art to keep that "generically official" look? Good work. I might fuck around with some stuff if I get ambitious enough.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The legend has some cleaning to do. I think a different color would be more legible? Good work, just nitpicking now.

aku

Loyal Neo-Disciple
here is a quickly done simpler version - used the graphic from "my" older 161 in 1 version - MVS on Spine, small neosd logo on front

preview.JPG

update: pls dl via s-h

the japanese tank version is here: update: pls dl via s-h - i am not satisfied with it, but when someone likes it, feel free to use it

Last edited:

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
here is a quickly done simpler version - used the graphic from "my" older 161 in 1 version - MVS on Spine, small neosd logo on front

View attachment 44810

Download

the japanese tank version is here: Download - i am not satisfied with it, but when someone likes it, feel free to use it

This has a minimalistic feel which I prefer personally to be honest. If you could also provide a variant with AES instead of MVS and remove the neosdstore.com writing and center ther rest on the spine it would be perfect.

Again If I understand correctly this is suited for a shockbox right?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
This has a minimalistic feel which I prefer personally to be honest. If you could also provide a variant with AES instead of MVS and remove the neosdstore.com writing and center ther rest on the spine it would be perfect.

Again If I understand correctly this is suited for a shockbox right?

I spoke to Dan @ southtown and he could print out dimensions for old style aes case or snap lock cases. I purchased a repro snap lock case from the Neo Store. Nothing wrong with shock boxes, just think the Neo Snap Lock Cases are cooler.

Last edited:

DaytimeDreamer

Southern Pounce.,
I spoke to Dan @ southtown and he could print out dimensions for old style aes case or snap lock cases. I purchased a repro snap lock case from the Neo Store. Nothing wrong with shock boxes, just think the Neo Snap Lock Cases are cooler.

Yeah, same. Snap lock would be perfect.

Just a thought, has anyone thought of putting G-Mantle in the front cover where Haohmaru and Genjuro are? I uploaded a PNG file of him here for anyone that wants to experiment. Obviously the white background colour should be swapped with another one that goes well with the rest of the cover or a gradient.

Here you go

http://imgur.com/O748hSr

O748hSr.png