Need Help Sourcing Parts.....

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Anyone know where to source male scart hoods/leads that have the smaller opening? I have a crap load of the ones that have the 12-14mm opening, looking for the one that's like 6-8mm.

fremen

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hi guys,

Anyone have or know where to find a joystick membrane replace for a pc engine gt/turbo express?

Thank you very much in advance

Un saludo

Last edited:

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Hi guys,

Anyone have or know where to find a joystick membrane replace for a pc engine gt/turbo express?

Thank you very much in advance

Un saludo

You can use membranes from other joysticks as long as it's the same distance apart. You may need to tack it down with some tape or glue to prevent from moving.

fremen

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hi,

Thanks XX for the suggestion, I'll find in other pads.

Un saludo

Ninjainspandex

Sakura's Bank Manager
Anyone know where I can get batteries for a MV-1C, MV-1FZ, MV-1T, and a 2 slot board? I really need to replace the old batteries before they begin to leak

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
Hopefully this is the right thread for this:

I need a decent quality fully wired Jamma harness to put in my supergun, and an extender so I can actually hook stuff up to it.

I'm trying to build my first supergun, and I've so far gone through two Jamma harnesses I bought on ebay. But of them had pins falling out, or wires coming loose and just generally being cheap pieces of shit.

Doesn't need to be really long wired either, in fact I'd prefer if they both were 1-2 feet long, but I'm not too picky about that part.

Is $20-25 for each a decent price?
The cheapos on ebay are $12-15.

I remember seeing one with a protective cover/hood on it that looked really sturdy, but I can't find any place that sells them...

Dinodoedoe

Bub & Bob's Bub,
20 Year Member
Anyone know a place where I can find a marquee holder for a Sega New/Astro City cab?

buaku

Hardened Shock Trooper
Hopefully this is the right thread for this:

I need a decent quality fully wired Jamma harness to put in my supergun, and an extender so I can actually hook stuff up to it.

I'm trying to build my first supergun, and I've so far gone through two Jamma harnesses I bought on ebay. But of them had pins falling out, or wires coming loose and just generally being cheap pieces of shit.

Doesn't need to be really long wired either, in fact I'd prefer if they both were 1-2 feet long, but I'm not too picky about that part.

Is $20-25 for each a decent price?
The cheapos on ebay are $12-15.

I remember seeing one with a protective cover/hood on it that looked really sturdy, but I can't find any place that sells them...

I've seen just hoods for sale at jammaboards at one point.

Have you ever though about just making your own harness then?
Or since you have a harness already maybe just buy the pins and some wire to replace your failing ones.

Most expensive thing there should be the crimper, although for some reason I remember the pin removal tool being stupidly expensive for a flat hunk of metal.

DNSDies

I LOVE HILLARY CLINTON!
I have a crimping tool, but the problem with the two harnesses I got is I think they were soldered by chinese children with parkinsons, as there backs are haphazardly soldered and melted badly enough to make it so the pins don't hold up to repeated use.

I did buy a 56 pin harness, as I can use that for the inside of the supergun and solder my own wires, but I'd still like a very sturdy and well built extension at least.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Only place I can think of for quality ones is from therealbobroberts.com he doesn't do electronic payments so you'd have to make a check or money order and mail it. He's been around a very long time.

shadows

Mature's Make-up Artist
Is there any place in Canada that sells 3.6V Lithium 1/2 AA with Axial Pins? I used to buy these from jammaboards, but that seems to be closed now.
Only found one place and it had a 30 minimum quantity. Everything else is US based and has shipping restrictions in place.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Is there any place in Canada that sells 3.6V Lithium 1/2 AA with Axial Pins? I used to buy these from jammaboards, but that seems to be closed now.
Only found one place and it had a 30 minimum quantity. Everything else is US based and has shipping restrictions in place.

How many did you need?

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Anyone know where to get the two screw version of the jamma harness covers in the U.S.? I used to get them from jammaboards.com.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Anyone know where to source some replacement part for broken screw posts in an AES? Looking for ones that are threaded maybe even with a metal lining for the threading. Have an AES here that has broken screw posts in the top shell.

Apocalypse

Edo Express Delivery Guy
For those who are looking for exact replacement parts for rechargeable batteries (yes rechargeable), I know a place in France where you can get them:
http://www.1001piles.com/
It's 10€ for one battery.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Anyone know where I can source a SONY KWS-200A laser for my PSX 7100

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Anyone know where to get panel-mount SCART plugs (female) in the US? I've seen UK sellers, but trying to avoid shipping fees.