Finished Custom Joysticks

DrEaD

n00b
Sorry for up... But... Do you still have PSD files for this awesome artwork? I want it so much!
I've tried redraw but I haven't skills in AI... :(

My email is jean.dread@gmail.com...

Thanks in advance!

Jassin000

Frenzy Football Player
Finished my 2nd Madcatz Wii fightstick today. Now I can play TvsC in style!

20130425_171215-1.jpg

majorspawn

n00b
Can you please share the control artwork?
can you please upload the original file to the cloud? your picture posted is low res, a psd or a larger quality file would be ideal

Sorry for up... But... Do you still have PSD files for this awesome artwork? I want it so much!
I've tried redraw but I haven't skills in AI... :(

My email is jean.dread@gmail.com...

Thanks in advance!

MtothaJ

Host for Orochi
10 Year Member
These look amazing! PS3 + NG compatibility and this button layout is ideal. WOuld also appreciate if you could upload the templates somewhere to enable downloading.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Those are exceptionally nice joysticks!

It may be my own personal preference, but it looks to me like the joystick is a little too close to the buttons for comfort.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
so no one has the psd or vector of that image plz ?
ok listen pumpkin, Finch (the guy who made these) last logged in on 07-02-2015, he doesn't seem to care too much about what is going on in this thread. But - even though you seem to only be here to get the layout file and don't contribute anything to this community (which sucks big time) - I'll try to help and send a PM to Finch, just so you'll stop needlessly bumping this thread. I can’t promise anything will happen though.

orionas84

n00b
ok listen pumpkin, Finch (the guy who made these) last logged in on 07-02-2015, he doesn't seem to care too much about what is going on in this thread. But - even though you seem to only be here to get the layout file and don't contribute anything to this community (which sucks big time) - I'll try to help and send a PM to Finch, just so you'll stop needlessly bumping this thread. I can’t promise anything will happen though.

Well you're right, i don't have anything to contribute for now. i tryed to contact Finch but my account doesn't block me. Thanks a lot for your help, hope something happen !

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
Well you're right, i don't have anything to contribute for now. i tryed to contact Finch but my account doesn't block me. Thanks a lot for your help, hope something happen !

Just take the low resolution posts and remake it.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member

conehead.jpg

Vas

Marked Wolf

I tell what should happen a slap with the ban hammer, either pay someone to create it or do it yourself. It's his own custom joystick maybe he don't want to share.

Finch

Hardened Shock Trooper
10 Year Member
Been away for a few years, but for anybody who wants it, here is the PSD layout for these sticks. It's really just a Sega Astro City layout with custom artwork. http://1drv.ms/215TAPw

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Hey Finch, didn't think you'd show up, thanks for upping that PSD and congrats (again) on those awesome sticks.

shelcoof

New Challenger
Those sticks look legendary
I've seen them many times while browsing the net

Looks like they were ripped out of an actual arcade cab

Hori VLX eat your heart out

I'd love to own one of those sticks ��

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
It's a 5 year old thread....
But yes, they look great