Daily Check: What shooters are you guys playing ATM?

geise

Mickey's Coach
I haven't hooked up my Mega Drive in quite a while, and I was itching for some Techno Soft goodness. So hooked it all up and rocked out some Elemental Master. Then I switched gears and played some Verytex. The game is so easy till the very freaking end. The eyes! God damn the eyes! I've had the game since 92 and I still have a bitch of a time with the final boss in that game.

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Gonna try my hand @ ECO Fighters later tonight, on the xrahmbox.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
That's a game I played a couple of times and yet I felt it was fun. I haven't gone back to it 'cause there's other shooters I wanted to play first and then I just never went back, def a game I kept thinking of going back to it from time to time. XRomBox rules, have you tried running Neo CD discs in it? Super awesome! Same thing with Turbo Duo!

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
That's a game I played a couple of times and yet I felt it was fun. I haven't gone back to it 'cause there's other shooters I wanted to play first and then I just never went back, def a game I kept thinking of going back to it from time to time. XRomBox rules, have you tried running Neo CD discs in it? Super awesome! Same thing with Turbo Duo!

Yeah man. Neo CD, duo, mega/sega cd all super sweet on the 'box!

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
19XX
Finally getting s-rank on stage1 boss :)
I like the end stage bonuses, great game for score-play!
Made it close to the final boss a couple times.
Love all the music, especially how the bosses each have their own song.

VGCMax

n00b
Been on a PCE shooter kick lately. Just picked up Rayxanber II & III and Spriggan MKII!

irvsmoot

Cheng's Errand Boy
I've been playing Pulstar on the NGCD and Heavy Unit on the Mega Drive. Both have been kicking my ass but it's still been fun.

Radiant Silvergun as i have just finished restoring the cab i thought i would give it a few credits :) four hours later and im still here

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Donpachi on Saturn, the last stage is kicking my butt. It's one I the few cave games I've yet to 1CC... but the speed and aimed bullets are much more Toaplan feeling in this one. Doesn't help that I'm using Type-C who is slow as shit.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
dreamcast is back in action, Under Defeat and Border Down.

sp3ctr3

Mr. Big's Thug
Got a Progear conversion not long ago. Been playing the shit out of that the last couple of days. Can't beat the 3rd boss.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Oh man, I finally beat Last Resort yesterday. And went through it again this morning. This is such a awesome and underated shooter. :cool: I love it except for the fact that you half to go through it a second time to get the real ending. Ghost N Gobblins anyone? :mad: :lolz:

Last edited: