Post Your Recent Purchases!

cat

It's Time Us Welsh, Stood on our own 2 feet, WEL_S
Some jap MD games, it's been a while since i picked up any new games.

35n67h4.jpg

Gentle Ben

NAM-75 Vet
IMG_20171104_180942_01.jpg
So Madman doesn't feel quite so alone.
The Pikachu is the recent purchase.
Taste the rainbow, bitches!

cat

vs. the US version cover!

Jap box art on the MD games is way better on a lot of the games.
Can't believe there's not a 2 player on merc's though, the game's crying out for it.

supergoose

Die Gans,
20 Year Member
I've been told that's a great game and I needa grab a copy. How is it?
I just got it in the mail and didn't get to play it yet. The N64 isn't hooked up at the moment and cleaning the cart properly will take me at least 20 to 30 minutes. I always take my carts apart and clean them inside and out before putting them in my consoles. That's part of the reason why I don't own a massive collection. The only games that I don't take apart are NEO GEO home carts but I'm not really buying those anymore anyway.

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
I've been told that's a great game and I needa grab a copy. How is it?

Sin & Punishment is a one of a kind game on N64, and is a must have, unless you can't stand on-rails shooters. It's just so unique, in terms of graphics, design, sound and gameplay. I simply love the fact they chose not to anti-alias the faces. I don't think it's that expensive, so I'd definitely go for it.

In other news, this thread just hit the most magical number of pages. Too bad we couldn't make it happen by 31st of October, but we got close enough. In any case ...

source.gif

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Sin & Punishment is a one of a kind game on N64, and is a must have, unless you can't stand on-rails shooters. It's just so unique, in terms of graphics, design, sound and gameplay. I simply love the fact they chose not to anti-alias the faces. I don't think it's that expensive, so I'd definitely go for it.

In other news, this thread just hit the most magical number of pages. Too bad we couldn't make it happen by 31st of October, but we got close enough. In any case ...

View attachment 47204

I still haven't played it but heard nothing but good things about. Never played the Wii version either.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I didn't hear about the Blade Runner x Johnnie Walker tie in until well after the fact. I stumbled upon a bottle at retail price though and couldn't resist.

a95d4cc6ec71440b37705e8a363b05f3.jpg

cat

The original mode is a great bonus, granted.

lions3

Igniz's Servent
I didn't hear about the Blade Runner x Johnnie Walker tie in until well after the fact. I stumbled upon a bottle at retail price though and couldn't resist.

a95d4cc6ec71440b37705e8a363b05f3.jpg

Thats random. Did anyone even drink it in the movie? hmm... might be a fun excuse to go buy a bottle if it's not any extra for the "2049 edition".

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Thats random. Did anyone even drink it in the movie? hmm... might be a fun excuse to go buy a bottle if it's not any extra for the "2049 edition".

Deckard and K drink after they beat the shit out of each other.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
1434236751giphy.gif

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Picked up this video treasure. As you can see from the photo it is an ex-rental.

Dr. Black, Mr. Hyde

s-l500.jpg

So basically, this black doctor invents a formula that turns him into a deranged white guy who murders prostitutes.