Hearthstone

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Rin is a great card for arena because it keeps putting cards in your hand while being you closer to ending your opponent.

The problem with Rin is that Azeri is a demon and will typically get summoned by skull of the manari instead of letting you play it and getting the effect.

Marek

Banned
Just got 2 call to arms and finally crafted finja

I got two crushing decks

Last edited:

Marek

Banned
Rin is a great card for arena because it keeps putting cards in your hand while being you closer to ending your opponent.

The problem with Rin is that Azeri is a demon and will typically get summoned by skull of the manari instead of letting you play it and getting the effect.

Didn't see this. Makes sense. I won the brawl with rin

Marek

Banned
I'm playing a hunter deck with two spiteful summoner and only two spells being call of the wild. If the summoner gives you a worthy 9 drop it's game over. I also run one of the new cards grand auditor? It plays call of the wild on turn 8

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I'm playing a hunter deck with two spiteful summoner and only two spells being call of the wild. If the summoner gives you a worthy 9 drop it's game over. I also run one of the new cards grand auditor? It plays call of the wild on turn 8

Yup. Seen this before. Ploblem is that it relies on RNG for a turn 6. What are you doing before turn 6, against paladins shitting out murlocs like a hobo at a red lobster?

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Also, season ends tomorrow. So when you wake up, best to just play agro Paladin and shit out murlocs

Don’t play control until you hit rank 5.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
It's been over a week since I've logged in. I don't miss it. I think I'm actually done with this game.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
It's been over a week since I've logged in. I don't miss it. I think I'm actually done with this game.

Ben Brode, Donais, and Ayala all blocked me on twitter, probably because I complained about the naga giants shenanigans. Team 5 has the thinnest skin.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I've never seen a team do so fucking little to enhance the quality of life in a game. We are still working on dust valuations and daily gold earnings that were drawn up when there was only one set of cards. Where are the fucking achievements? Why can I not complete quests against the AI via the innkeeper or dungeon runs? Why do they force us to spend hours facing net decks to complete stupid shit like playing 10 minions with divine shield, or any of the stupid hunter quests, for that matter?

The hilarious irony of their complete ineptitude is their promises that wild won't be a second-rate mode. I mean, they've done fucking NOTHING to promote wild play, yet, it succeeds as a mode containing a variety of different decks. Standard is a bullshit snoozefest and wild is only succeeding in spite of them. It seems to mimick Hearthstone's overall success.

I've never seen a company so fucking stingy with their customers. All of Blizzard's IPs have sales except Hearthstone. Since it's launch, we've had one special --the welcome bundle. Preordering the game nets you 2, MAYBE 3 legendaries, and a small handful of epics --nothing to get you competing with other players. It's the equivalent of giving you 3 squares of toiletpaper and throwing you into a Mexican buffet.

I am ashamed to admit that I've spent thousands of dollars on this game. I have nothing to show for it. I can't trade or sell my cards. The game generously gives you a quarter of their value in trade, though. It's fucking laughable, and most people are vocal about their displeasure until Brode releases a stupidass rap video that somehow placates them until the next expansion.

Seriously, man. Same fucking boring ladder. Same boring net-decks. No tournament mode. No custom brawls between friends. They shit out 500 cards a year, give us a cardback for having a pulse, and rap about elves instead of balancing their game or addressing real fucking issues with their game.

It's amazing. Their game is only succeeding in spite of them being monkeys. I can't wait for when the profits start slipping and then all the shit people have been clamoring for become real features nobody longer cares about.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I agree with everything except wild mode is pretty fantastic if you run Malganis in cubelock.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
I still enjoy the game, though I play it rarely. I only drop money on an expansion once in the pre-order. I got over the urge and anxiety of owning every card and that coupled with the fact I don’t have the time or patience to climb beyond rank 15, I enjoy it for what it is. It’s a phone game for me, I’ll play it in bed or on my lunch break or when I’m away with work. Honestly though, I’d rather play 5 different games over Hearthstone any day.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
You guys should play Shadowverse instead. That's why I'm not on Heathstone anymore.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
You guys should play Shadowverse instead. That's why I'm not on Heathstone anymore.

Downloaded it.

It seems like a mess. Not good on a mobile device really. Clunky. Slow. Small images. Tough to understand the value of the cards in hand.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Downloaded it.

It seems like a mess. Not good on a mobile device really. Clunky. Slow. Small images. Tough to understand the value of the cards in hand.

Really? That's unfortunate. My experience with the mobile version has been nothing but positive so far. The only bad thing I can say about it is that some of the longer card descriptions can be hard to read the moment they're played, but it's not a major issue in the case of creatures/amulets, since tapping on them once they're on the field shows the description with larger text. Haven't had any issues with performance/speed, and I've played it on two bottom-tier phones, so maybe it's just bugged on the model of device you're using. Oh well.

Marek

Banned
But let's get back on topic.

Wes, gold card collection pls

Edit : shadowverse is so weeb that I can't even fuck with it at all.

Last edited:

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Really? That's unfortunate. My experience with the mobile version has been nothing but positive so far. The only bad thing I can say about it is that some of the longer card descriptions can be hard to read the moment they're played, but it's not a major issue in the case of creatures/amulets, since tapping on them once they're on the field shows the description with larger text. Haven't had any issues with performance/speed, and I've played it on two bottom-tier phones, so maybe it's just bugged on the model of device you're using. Oh well.

One of the major faults is that the art is so hard to figure out. It’s a bunch of anime girls wearing skimpy outfits - I can’t tell what the fuck the cards are doing or why the cards mean anything whatsoever.

The artwork is all dark, so it’s hard to see what the cards are, unless I click on the card and squint my eyes to figure out what is written.

I am using any iPhoneX so my screen isn’t that small.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I know. I just want a golden legendary I'll actually use

This is where you need to stop yourself and ask why you want something like this.

It is necessary, if you want HS to be sustainable, to minimize expenses. The more you spend on HS the more you will regret.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
One of the major faults is that the art is so hard to figure out. It’s a bunch of anime girls wearing skimpy outfits - I can’t tell what the fuck the cards are doing or why the cards mean anything whatsoever.

The artwork is all dark, so it’s hard to see what the cards are, unless I click on the card and squint my eyes to figure out what is written.

I am using any iPhoneX so my screen isn’t that small.

In terms of card art, I can understand your issue, though it doesn't bother me personally. But the card text I can read just fine. Maybe they haven't updated the game to properly adjust the font size for the X's higher res screen.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
In terms of card art, I can understand your issue, though it doesn't bother me personally. But the card text I can read just fine. Maybe they haven't updated the game to properly adjust the font size for the X's higher res screen.

It’s possible. I think that overall, I need to try it on another system.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
This is where you need to stop yourself and ask why you want something like this.

It is necessary, if you want HS to be sustainable, to minimize expenses. The more you spend on HS the more you will regret.

You know the answer to this. It’s bling! When you and Wes were running full gold wallets they looked fantastic! I had it once with my Mal’Ganis Zoo and wins were much more satisfying.

So yeah, golds are shallow and pointless to the game though, you’re always better off crafting a non-gold varient opposed to a gold unless you’re into measuring dicks.