Malignantpoodle's collection

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
I figured. It just irks me that people sit on sealed copies of great games that were made in limited quantities. I know it happens in every hobby. It's just too bad.

I don't understand the issue, personally. To me opening a sealed retro game that I'm not crazy about is akin to buying a candy bar with a Morgan dollar.

But sure, if it was something I was really interested in, I'd absolutely open it.

mahesak

Morden's Lackey
Nice Collection :)

One day, I hope my MVS collection will have boxes as same as you in shelf ;)

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Just an update here folks;

I'm 2 carts away from a complete MVS collection. Once I acquire those, I will take new pictures and perhaps make a video.

I need Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Breakers Revenge. If you have or find these for sale, let me know.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Just an update here folks;

I'm 2 carts away from a complete MVS collection. Once I acquire those, I will take new pictures and perhaps make a video.

I need Voltage Fighter Gowcaizer and Breakers Revenge. If you have or find these for sale, let me know.

you got v-liner? sweet.

Teddyboy16

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I keep coming back to this thread looking at your collection. I like the variety of consoles you have.

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Hey you can probably ask for discount from southtown when you order a large quantity of shockboxes!

I´m waiting with great interest to see your new photos and video :)

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Yeah I had planned on doing that Mendel, we'll see what they say. Otherwise I might ask around here but I doubt people have enough.

Let me be clear about, "complete" MVS collection.

I will not have quiz or mahjohng, irritating maze, or all of the homebrew stuff. Going for official release carts that I can play.

I do finally have it but the Blue's Journey I got is not working and was sent to someone here for repair. Once that gets sorted out I'll take some pics.

Last edited:

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
such a nice collection. Is this like a entertainment room or just a room for your video game collection? lol

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
such a nice collection. Is this like a entertainment room or just a room for your video game collection? lol

Ah, both actually. I have a couple of tvs in there as well for the console games and stuff. Looking out there now makes the pictures look pretty bare, I'll get some new ones up soon.

jesesfbi

Ninja Combat Warrior
one day I hope to have a room like that. Right now my collection is sitting in the family room where my brother in on the 360 most of the time :( lol

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Here are a couple of quick photos.

With the MVS there are 11 carts not pictured (2x 4 slots, 1x 2 slot, 1 sent off for repair).

collection1_zps26bfb9c5.jpg

collection2_zps1fadaded.jpg

Wires! Ack!

collection3_zps588f4a49.jpg

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Hey buddy, see the loose MVS carts on the shelf?

Look at those stacked up horizontally on top of the ones which are vertical. Middle section, top cart. There's your Thrash Rally!

:lolz: I noticed that. Glad it went to a good home :D

malignantpoodle

Robert Garcia's Butler
Will be posting a video in the next day or two. For now, an updated pic of the mvs collection...

completemvs_zps67da2452.jpg