Too Many Games, June 23-25, 2017, Oaks, PA

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Tickets now available.

Who is going?

I did Friday and Saturday last year and it was a good time. Thinking of doing the same this June.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
I'll be there to make sure that JSJ Games and Majors have both rebranded to Phatal Philly, and of course to take pix of Whitecastle's angryface :mad:.

herb

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Could only afford Saturday last uear but this year I'm planning on doing the full 3 days. Hope to see yall there. That includes you, KidPanda.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Could only afford Saturday last uear but this year I'm planning on doing the full 3 days. Hope to see yall there. That includes you, KidPanda.

I'll have to remind him via text. He was supposed to come last year...let's just say he had a really, really good reason for not coming.

Already have my table reserved. Should be the same setup as last year. I may bring the PCE LT, just to show off.

Also, my good buddy from Capitol Games up in Columbus will be a vendor for the first time this year. If you have anything to trade, I highly recommend you stop by his booth...he pays very well for games. Stefan likes to refer to him as "Dan the Accumulator".

Jon

gusmoney

10 Year Member
He was supposed to come last year...let's just say he had a really, really good reason for not coming.

His penis got stuck in a Chinese finger trap?

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
His penis got stuck in a Chinese finger trap?

I'm not going to say exactly what happened. Let's just say it involved an unexpected trip to the emergency room the night before.

Jon

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
I'll be there.. hiding Jon's stuff again.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member
Why? Are you planning on playing my mixtape?

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Not as underground as Phatal Philly. We're so far underground, we're in fucking Australia.

If anyone wants a PP t-shirt, holler at me before TMG.

Dibs in one of those shirts.

If everything permits, I should be there Friday and Saturday at the very least. Any after-party kinda thing going on Friday or Saturday night? Trying to decide if I should get a room down there so I don't have to drive back and forth.

gusmoney

10 Year Member

If everything permits, I should be there Friday and Saturday at the very least. Any after-party kinda thing going on Friday or Saturday night? Trying to decide if I should get a room down there so I don't have to drive back and forth.

I am not aware of anything but make an unpaid room reservation, what does it hurt? Maybe we can find a place for you to crash too.

I went ahead and got a three-day pass and took Friday off.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member

PM me with your shirt size.

I'm making 4 so far in total. Everyone else I haven't spoken to directly, let me know if you wanna rock the hottest shirt at TMG.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
I'll text you again as soon as I find my phone....:annoyed:

Made a reservation for 23-25 for a room with two beds. 5 miles from the show. If anyone needs a place to stay and wants to split costs hit me up.

Might bring my truck this year, just in case someone is selling a candy cab. Still haven't found one yet sadly. Some day...

If anyone buys a cab or something huge that needs moved, I'll happily load it up and drive it to your place if you pay me gas money or beer.

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
Made a reservation for 23-25 for a room with two beds. 5 miles from the show. If anyone needs a place to stay and wants to split costs hit me up.

Might be interested. Carlson is taking his wife and daughter this time around and, is kicking me out. :( Oh, well. Let me know. I'd rather split costs than drive all the way back to Ralfakick's after the show is over.

Jon

gusmoney

10 Year Member
I'd rather split costs than drive all the way back to Ralfakick's after the show is over.

Your brownie pan is still in the sink, FYI.

Shipwreck_00

Armored Scrum Object
I'll be there helping my buddy out at his booth. He doesn't have any neo stuff but pretty much everything else under the sun.

daskrabs

Ace Ghost Pilot
10 Year Member
Last call for Phatal Philly shirts. Ordering tomorrow. American Apparel Jersey T-shirts (100% cotton). $29 each (actual cost) plus actual shipping. If you're going to TMG or are local to me, no shipping obviously.

Ordering for Gusmoney, Ralfakick, RetroTechRewind.

shirt.png

Jon

Mr. Tater
20 Year Member
I'd get, and wear, one at the show if the actual T-shirt was white. You know it's going to be 80-90 when TMG rolls around, and that shirt will literally absorb heat.

Jon

PS: Also, not racist.