Post Your Recent Purchases!

Pretty Amy

Loyal Neo-Disciple
10 Year Member
One of the few art books I've ever bothered picking up:

qnCUC0V.jpg

oldschool

Cock Killer with Ice D,
What were those called GB Macro or similar? Did you do the mod or purchase it from a shop? :)

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
What were those called GB Macro or similar? Did you do the mod or purchase it from a shop? :)

Yeah folks call them Gameboy Macros. I started with a DS with a tired hinge that I bought from here years ago. I did the mod myself as it's really just soldering in a resistor and two speaker wires. You also have to separate the LCD from the digitizer if you're using a premade faceplate like I did. Very happy with the results and I find this far more comfortable then the original gba.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Yeah folks call them Gameboy Macros. I started with a DS with a tired hinge that I bought from here years ago. I did the mod myself as it's really just soldering in a resistor and two speaker wires. You also have to separate the LCD from the digitizer if you're using a premade faceplate like I did. Very happy with the results and I find this far more comfortable then the original gba.

I’ve got one DSL that’d be perfect for this. I may look into it. This one looks clean.

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Here are my holiday gifts/pickups.

I've started Jedi Fallen Order and so far it's OK.
I've completed Trine 1 and 2 and I'm part way through 3. Love Trine!
I'll start Kingdom Come when I'm ready for a beating.
I already had a loose cartridge for Mario Kart but for $60 CAD (~$46 USD) I was happy to replace it this boxed one.

2019holidaypickups.png

I'm always happy to get a new Genesis game on physical cart. So far Ultracore is not blowing my mind but it's a good enough game for a physical release.

ultracore01.jpg

OK... I might have gone a bit over board with Xeno Crisis:

xenocrisisspines.jpg

Just like Tanglewood the physical release is just so perfect.

ShootTheCore

Genam's Azami Sharpener
New arrival: this “gamer’s condition” Twinkle Star Sprites MVS cart was the last game I wanted for my MVS collection. It just took a few years to find a genuine cart that wasn’t outrageously priced.

1B2423BA-9569-4E1D-BA38-0C62D281B53E.jpegCD1C0F3D-64D9-41D3-BC43-446744CA19BD.jpeg

ULTRA 4TH GEN

Armored Scrum Object
Yes, ASOII is a good game.

Yes, you are right. It's a 1991 game that keeps many classic mechanics in its playability. Sometimes I have read it is too simple, but that's where its quality lies. A very simple and fun shmup. Personally, I hate bullet hell games, and Alpha Mission 2 is definitely one of my favorites in the catalog, along with Last Resort and Blazing Star. AF2 is a very good game too (I've been looking for a legit copy of Aerofighters 2 but nowadays it's too expensive for me. 10 years ago you could find it five times cheaper)