Unholy Night: Darkness Hunter - new SFC fighter by ex-SNK devs?

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
no free stuff for you!

Godawful capitalistic prick.

Spoiler:
c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800.gif

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
whish there was an option to support this for the (sd2snes compatible) rom... I don't need a cart.
There's an option to give $10 and get an SNES controller if you don't want the lower priced clear black cartridge that's only $35.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Are you naive enough to think your creepy ass collectard could be rapist with a nasty stach could be off the hook that easily?

Nah, you're up for a lot o reality checks and something tells me the end won't be coming any time soon.

Go back to Craigslist you fucken pedostach.

pixeljunkie

Whilst Drunk., I Found God., Booze = Bad.,
20 Year Member
dumb - preordered the Jpn version off play-asia. Who needs a US cart? and english? In a fighting game? This will NEVER meet it's goal.

FilthyRear

Neo-Geo.com's, Top Rated Bully.,
15 Year Member
No idea. Hey, do you have anything to add about the actual topic? You gonna buy a copy of Unholy Night to help support such a noble effort?

I'll download the rom. Fuck paying for that shit.

Your defininition of "nobility" is skewed.

donomans

n00b
dumb - preordered the Jpn version off play-asia. Who needs a US cart? and english? In a fighting game? This will NEVER meet it's goal.

It certainly won't with that attitude. Haha

Whether one need english or not isn't really relevant. This kickstarter is the cheapest way to get a cart in the US ($40 shipped). Calling it dumb isn't really helpful, especially with the weird sort of justification you're using.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Paying for a product several people worked hard on?

Yeah, fuck those guys, right? What idiots!

Ugh.

No, fuck you.

But please, do tell us what I said that offened your sensibilities so harshly.

donomans

n00b
No, fuck you.

But please, do tell us what I said that offened your sensibilities so harshly.

Well, it certainly sounded like you were just saying you were going to pirate it. It's not like this game came out 25 years ago. I was merely calling you out for acting like paying someone for a product is a dumb idea.

Get upset if you want.

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
Well, it certainly sounded like you were just saying you were going to pirate it. It's not like this game came out 25 years ago. I was merely calling you out for acting like paying someone for a product is a dumb idea.

Get upset if you want.

You're absolutely correct in thinking that I'm going to pirate it. I might even distribute it just to piss you off even more.

I'll do one better: I'll take the rom and make my own copies. Pocket all that change for myself. Fuck those idiots!

Fuck off with your holier than thou attitude, dickhead.

donomans

n00b
You're absolutely correct in thinking that I'm going to pirate it. I might even distribute it just to piss you off even more.

I'll do one better: I'll take the rom and make my own copies. Pocket all that change for myself. Fuck those idiots!

Fuck off with your holier than thou attitude, dickhead.

I think you're under the impression that I'm upset, which is cute, but also not accurate. Way to come out of left field with fists up over something so trivial. Glad I don't have to know you in person. You seem dreadful.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
I guess there aren't any moderators on this forum when FilthyRear can openly promote criminal activity and get away with it. It's bad enough that he sees fit to insult everybody but bragging about pirating is really going too far.

40 bucks for a new physical games seems ridiculously inexpensive but that's not cheap enough for pirates who just want to steal somebody else's hard work. Sad!

Last edited:

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I think you're under the impression that I'm upset, which is cute, but also not accurate. Way to come out of left field with fists up over something so trivial. Glad I don't have to know you in person. You seem dreadful.

Enjoy your Super Nintendo game, faggot.

SUPPORT THE SCENE! PEOPLE WON'T MAKE GAMES IF WE DON'T BUY THEM!

Last edited:

FilthyRear

15 Year Member
I guess there aren't any moderators on this forum when FilthyRear can openly promote criminal activity and get away with it. It's bad enough that he sees fit to insult everybody but bragging about pirating is really going too far.

40 bucks for a new physical games seems ridiculous inexpensive but that's not cheap enough for pirates who just want to steal somebody else's hard work. Sad!

Where would be the call for "moderation" in what I said, which by the way, had nothing to do with you.

But go ahead, Sherlock, call the FBI. While you're at it, tell them you're being "cyberbullied" like a 12 year old.:keke:

"Doodoomans" here saw fit to add his own 2 cents, to which I responded.

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug

Is this kind of behavior really necessary?

I guess I can understand somebody not wanting to support the Kickstarter campaign but to have a childish meltdown seems a little excessive. No? :scratch:

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
Is this kind of behavior really necessary?

I guess I can understand somebody not wanting to support the Kickstarter campaign but to have a childish meltdown seems a little excessive. No? :scratch:

just shhhhhh - stop engaging

I am gladly dropping the cash to try this out. I think it's rad, even if it looks a little on the sluggish side. I for one am excited to buy a new game for my SNES in 2017. I will gladly support it. Banter about pirating it or whatever is irrelevant. This is a niche project for a niche audience. All this static noise is from people outside the niche audience, so who cares?!

Have you guys even tried playing half the fighting games on SNES? Most are sluggish as hell and borderline unplayable. This actually looks good for 16-bit era standards, which is how I am judging it.

donomans

n00b
Have you guys even tried playing half the fighting games on SNES? Most are sluggish as hell and borderline unplayable. This actually looks good for 16-bit era standards, which is how I am judging it.

Totally, most are actually trash (especially those neo geo ports!). I mostly want this to play with friends and support someone's passion.

I recall hearing last year that they purposely picked the SNES because of the added challenge of hardware limitations - they wanted to see what they could pull off.

radiantsvgun

They call him Mr. Windy
15 Year Member
just shhhhhh - stop engaging

I am gladly dropping the cash to try this out. I think it's rad, even if it looks a little on the sluggish side. I for one am excited to buy a new game for my SNES in 2017. I will gladly support it. Banter about pirating it or whatever is irrelevant. This is a niche project for a niche audience. All this static noise is from people outside the niche audience, so who cares?!

I dunno man, I really enjoyed Art of Fighting on SNES and that Turtles Tournament fighting game. I saw a few of the videos of this game and I'm still on the fence. It is an ambitious project for sure, I'll keep an eye on it though.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member

40 bucks for a new physical games seems ridiculously inexpensive but that's not cheap enough for pirates who just want to steal somebody else's hard work. Sad!

You're one to talk about criminal activity after murdering Simone and turning her into your own personal "woman-coat", you sick fuck.

Last edited:

elGRIZZbo

Mr. Big's Thug
Have you guys even tried playing half the fighting games on SNES? Most are sluggish as hell and borderline unplayable.
That's very true but there are a few standouts on the SNES like Street Fighter II Turbo and Shin Kido Senki Gundam Wing: Endless Duel. Both of those are quite playable and actually very fun. Me and my friends still play Weaponlord occasionally on the SNES. Yeah, it could use more frames of animation but the combo system in it is amazing.

This actually looks good for 16-bit era standards, which is how I am judging it.

I'm in to Unholy Night to support the effort with hopes that more projects like it come to fruition.

pixeljunkie

20 Year Member
I dunno man, I really enjoyed Art of Fighting on SNES and that Turtles Tournament fighting game. I saw a few of the videos of this game and I'm still on the fence. It is an ambitious project for sure, I'll keep an eye on it though.

totally agree - but those were pretty AAA in terms of scope. I'd argue ALL the lower budget fighting titles on the system were kind of garbage.