JKo5VOr.jpg

gusmoney

Unsure if You Asked, For a custom Rank, But Hell,
10 Year Member
Going tonight!!!

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
I have zero expectations. I suggest people do the same.
Still looking forward to it.

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
I hope it's good, but I'm in no hurry to see another new Star Wars flick. I'll see it eventually but I'm just not feeling the hype.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I won't be seeing it until Christmas Eve...so hopefully the twats that do see it before then can keep their mouths shut...

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I won't be seeing it until Christmas Eve...so hopefully the twats that do see it before then can keep their mouths shut...

Good luck with that. The top post on Reddit this afternoon had major spoilers in the flair. If you don't wanna be spoiled, stay the fuck off the internet for the next 10 days.

Have fun, kids. My wife already said she doesn't give a fuck so I'm off the hook.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Good luck with that. The top post on Reddit this afternoon had major spoilers in the flair. If you don't wanna be spoiled, stay the fuck off the internet for the next 10 days.

Have fun, kids. My wife already said she doesn't give a fuck so I'm off the hook.

No shit...I come on here, and Facebook...that's about it. I'm contemplating canning FB for now so some twat doesn't spoil things for me.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I don't get what the big thing is about spoiling movies? Like seriously, are you trying to punish others for not seeing the first showing? I really don't care if anything is spoiled for me but I just don't understand why others feel the need to do it.

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
I don't get what the big thing is about spoiling movies? Like seriously, are you trying to punish others for not seeing the first showing? I really don't care if anything is spoiled for me but I just don't understand why others feel the need to do it.

You've been on this forum long enough to know by now, Panda: some people think being an asshole is funny.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm seeing it (hopefully) tomorrow night.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
i saw it. im fine with it.

starts off with funny moments.
ends with other kinds of moments.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
My prediction after watching last December, is that Finn is a Jedi. I personally think all 3 movies have been great. I will be going this weekend.

coreykun667

Galford's Armourer
Gonna be seeing it next Thursday for my birthday. My girlfriend bought tickets for us to see it in the D-Box seats at the Galaxy Theater by my work. Those things are pretty cool during flight scenes.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I don't have any gay toys and shit but I did see it tonight, fucking went for a long time... it was alright.

johhnnyD14

Hardened Shock Trooper
i enjoyed it and i'm definitely taking into account some of the problems i had with it when i say that it was a 7/10.

it's just a movie where everyone fails and fucks up.

LoneSage

A Broken Man
20 Year Member
sounds pretty goddamn horrible from all the spoilers i've read

will probably watch this alone and cuss myself for adding to the worldwide gross

Igakajook

Armored Scrum Object
Saw it last night and liked it. I felt much better leaving the theatre after this one than I did with the Force Awakens. There were definitely things, though, that annoyed me. Some of it, for example, kind of felt pointless.

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
Saw it last night and liked it. I felt much better leaving the theatre after this one than I did with the Force Awakens.

This. And (general spoiler)

Spoiler:
a lotttttt of people sure did die, carelessly, didn't they?