My first Neo Forum thread

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
20 states and Washington D.C. have past legislation allowing for the growth and sale of cannabis. In these states, cannabis is sold in stores, like alcohol. The only difference is, cannabis cannot kill anyone.

It can if you don't pay your 'caregiver'...

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
20 states and Washington D.C. have past legislation allowing for the growth and sale of cannabis. In these states, cannabis is sold in stores, like alcohol. The only difference is, cannabis cannot kill anyone.

...except for Bruce Lee.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
They sound pretty similar.

When was the last time you heard of a drug dealer giving out drugs for free? When I think of a drug dealer, I see someone selling coke, meth, crack, heroin, and pill form prescription medications. All of these things, I might add, can kill you. My caregiver doesn't sell any of those things. He does, however, provide a non-deadly herb to 2 people with Crests disease, 1 with MS, and 2 others so that they may ease their symptoms in a relatively harmless way.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
...except for Bruce Lee.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bruce_Lee

a quote from the section about his death...

"There was no visible external injury; however, according to autopsy reports, his brain had swollen considerably, from 1,400 to 1,575 grams (a 13% increase). Lee was 32 years old. The only substance found during the autopsy was Equagesic. On 15 October 2005, Chow stated in an interview that Lee died from an allergic reaction to the muscle relaxant (meprobamate) in Equagesic, which he described as a common ingredient in painkillers."

He died from an allergic reaction to a pain killer.

Besides that, he was on of the baddest mother fuckers you will ever hear of. If he could die from it, don't you think you would be hearing about others dying from it in the news everyday?

Last edited:

wataru330

Mr. Wrestling IV
20 Year Member
Lol @ Wikipedia.

I talked to Linda about it.

Believe what you will...

Not *everyone* dies of it-duh. However, weed sensitivity is a real thing. There is empirical evidence that shows traffic mishaps that have ended in death, due to being stoned as well as drunk.

Do you drive your truck high? On streets where little children play? A real Thrash Rally, for dat azz.

Last edited:

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Linda Lee, his widow.
Whether he knows Bruce Lee's widow or not, I would still like to see an article from a legit source that says someone died from cannabis overdose. Until then, I'm going to keep thinking that it can't kill you.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
My caregiver gives it to me for free. Also, I think you are confusing caregiver with drug dealer.

Your ability to miss humour is astounding, I bet you're a riot at parties.

We get it, pot doesn't kill anyone, although your tireless repeating of this fact post after post might bore people to death.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Your ability to miss humour is astounding, I bet you're a riot at parties.

We get it, pot doesn't kill anyone, although your tireless repeating of this fact post after post might bore people to death.

To be honest, I'm just trying to be neutral and not make waves. I didn't get off to a very good start with you guys and I don't want to piss anyone else off.
And you never answered my question: What is it that I have no sense of?

Last edited:

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
Lol @ Wikipedia.

I talked to Linda about it.

Believe what you will...

Not *everyone* dies of it-duh. However, weed sensitivity is a real thing. There is empirical evidence that shows traffic mishaps that have ended in death, due to being stoned as well as drunk.

Do you drive your truck high? On streets where little children play? A real Thrash Rally, for dat azz.

I don't drive my truck when the roads are wet. I bought it in Texas so it has never seen salted roads, which is a pretty big deal in Michigan lol.
I would never drive it or any vehicle while intoxicated (not that I haven't drove while intoxicated but I was young and dumb). I smoke when my work is done for the day and it is time to sit and relax.

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
To be honest, I'm just trying to be neutral and not make waves. I didn't get off to a very good start with you guys and I don't want to piss anyone else off.
And you never answered my question: What is it that I have no sense of?

I see your reading skills are as developed as your sense of humour. I didn't mention anything about you having no sense.

corebass420

Crossed Swords Squire
I'm still waiting for corebass420 to mention how awesome the VGA are, considering he's a NintendoAge frequenter with more money than sense.

Also, having 420 in a forum name :rolleyes: :oh_no: :lol:

You don't remember saying this?

I'm the pothead. Aren't I the one who is supposed to have a bad memory? lol

Last edited:

Gog

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
You don't remember saying this?

I'm the pothead. Aren't I the one who is supposed to have a bad memory? lol

If you actually re-read the post, rather than just quoting it, you'll see I said more money than sense, not no sense. Two different things.

Also, you smoke pot? That's a new one. You should mention it sooner next time, as we're so interested and it makes you sound so cool.....:rolleyes:

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
nice little neo collection! gotta love the metal slug games! but damn, the rest of your collection is killer man!!!!