Post Your Recent Purchases!

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Ryu looks like he's got Down syndrome.

No, it's just SFV showing through Ryu's eyes. After almost 400 hours of play time, I set my stick down in 2017 disgusted with the game. Haven't touched it since. That's 400 hours of my life I'll never get back.

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
No, it's just SFV showing through Ryu's eyes. After almost 400 hours of play time, I set my stick down in 2017 disgusted with the game. Haven't touched it since. That's 400 hours of my life I'll never get back.

Yeah, a game that provided 400 hours of playtime must be a real disappointment. LOL

yagamikun

Art of Typing Wiz
20 Year Member
Yeah, a game that provided 400 hours of playtime must be a real disappointment. LOL

When it's the only fighting game your community plays, you tend to put some hours in regardless of your enjoyment just to stay competitive. I was very active in the SF4 scene, so I gave SFV maximum effort before I got sick of it. ;)

Last edited:

JoeAwesome

I survived Secret Santa, It wasn't Easy.,
When it's the only fighting game your community plays, you tend to put some hours in regardless of your enjoyment just to stay competitive. I was very active in the SF4 scene, so I gave SFV maximum effort before I got sick of it. ;)

Peer pressure's a bitch, isn't it?

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Picked up a bunch of LD's. Local find. Priced at 100 ZAR each (about $6.70) and all in mint shape.

Some late release titles in there as well. The Haunting (1999), Deep Blue Sea, Election, Blast From The Past, Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me, and also a bunch of DTS titles such as Armageddon, Ronin, Independence Day, From Dusk Till Dawn, 12 Monkeys, etc, etc.

I don't think there's any rotters in that haul. My previous pickups though had a couple of those, including the collectors ed. version of Logan's Run. That one had a bad case of laser rot.

NERDtendo

Igniz's Servent
10 Year Member
Grabbed on piece of a VS kit for the Blast City...now just gotta track down the rest of the parts.

Bratwurst

Rugal's Thug
Got a TG16 CD system not long ago so I guess I have something to show off here. I should be ashamed but I am not.

Hope someone puts out an ODE for these someday because it's getting harder to keep the lasers alive.

Dw8uYKjl.jpg

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
Last edited:

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
Got a TG16 CD system not long ago so I guess I have something to show off here. I should be ashamed but I am not.

Hope someone puts out an ODE for these someday because it's getting harder to keep the lasers alive.

Dw8uYKjl.jpg
Also replace the gears in it asap given they can be very brittle.

Bratwurst

Rugal's Thug
hey dumbass welcome to about 2 years ago...is called the SSD3

Yeah I knew about that thing, I'm talking about a drop-in PCB type deal like the GDEMU or Rhea.

Also replace the gears in it asap given they can be very brittle.

Gear and laser were already recently replaced when I got it, but I plan on opening it up to inspect things myself and give it a recap.

Pinball

Kula's Candy
The Rhea/Phoebe is dreadful in terms of ease of use. GDEMU slightly better.

Roll on the Fenrir!

Yeah, as far as Im concerned there is no saturn solution worth my time, way too many issues with rhea and pheobe. Too bad Professor Abrasive never finished his Satiator.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Yeah, as far as Im concerned there is no saturn solution worth my time, way too many issues with rhea and pheobe. Too bad Professor Abrasive never finished his Satiator.

He's got beta units out now to patreon people, but I don't know how far we are from retail on it.