Voting is up for DarkSofts Neo Geo Multi Cart Design.

Status
Not open for further replies.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
sgqWNEc.gif

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
I had to Lulz when I saw this post. Headed over to their forum to see more about what the problem is and when I read the issue I just face palmed. It simply hilights just how unknowledgable their programming are.

Adding to it, it looks like they're trying to convince people that they don't need the UniBIOS and not to use it, likely as a dodge in case they can't resolve the problem.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
The Neosd Team are prob gonna announcce their new project soon... I await to see the response from Darksoft... I wonder if he'll do the threatening phonecalls or stalking... or even the haxxoring of the forum again...

30 months after Darksoft and his cronies announced this multi... they are still nowhere...

EGO is one thing..... but if you burn your bridges on one of the few sites with the knowledge base to help you out... it shows the fuckin' entitled web mentality I hate...

xROTx

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Are people really expecting this thing to be any good if it does ever get released?

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Are people really expecting this thing to be any good if it does ever get released?

I think that dude CZroe does. It hasn't even been released yet and he's saying it's better than the NEOSD lol. He's on the Spectrum for sure.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
The Neosd Team are prob gonna announcce their new project soon...
xROTx

Hype achieved.

I think that dude CZroe does. It hasn't even been released yet and he's saying it's better than the NEOSD lol. He's on the Spectrum for sure.

He's not the only one over there. Its amazing how some of the people over there are so gung ho over what's still essentially vaporware, and willing to say and do anything to stay on their good side.

I've tried to remain neutral between both parties, but its pretty clear that NeoSD is the superior product (if just for actually existing and being sold), and its developers are top class who know what they're doing.

Last edited:

basic

back to basics
15 Year Member
They enjoy their little safe space of positivity over there. They are afraid to even type "neo-geo forums". They just refer to this place as the "other" forum.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
They enjoy their little safe space of positivity over there. They are afraid to even type "neo-geo forums". They just refer to this place as the "other" forum.

Sounds like a buncha dipshits.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I've remained neutral but tried to give info here and there.

I own some of DS's other multi's so I've waited. Not out of blind loyalty, I'm not impressed with the load times of either of the Neo multi's

As it stands I like my current setup better. No need to buy something that's ultimately going to annoy me.

I didn't buy the ngpc multi for the same reason, too long to load.

Neodogg

Dogg-Father,
20 Year Member
The Neosd Team are prob gonna announcce their new project soon... I await to see the response from Darksoft... I wonder if he'll do the threatening phonecalls or stalking... or even the haxxoring of the forum again...

There's a phone number?

1-888-madz-gay
1-888-dou-chez
1-888-tak-balz
1-888-anz-powr

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Instead of working on a CPS1 multi, someone really needs to tackle the job of implementing a FPGA solution for those A boards that die when looked at.

I would hope that a CPS1 Multi project would incorporate this, as not many would invest if they had to use their only working A board.

I agree though, this is definitely a priority. I’m planning on checking all my CPS1 this weekend. I’m betting at least one has gone.

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
I hope it's the CPS1 scenario: They'll announce it, months will pass by, some other guys will come along with a better product & ready to ship, once again the customer's king. Capitalism never worked better.

donluca

Ninja Combat Warrior
Instead of working on a CPS1 multi, someone really needs to tackle the job of implementing a FPGA solution for those A boards that die when looked at.

Was the problem about CPS1 A boards ever tackled? Was the CPU overheating or something? I'd really like to do anything in my powers to prevent it from going bad.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
the NEOSD team have made it pretty clear in previous posts that projects must be able to return on investment. Does a CPS1 multi have the market?

Morden

Somewhere in Europe.,
the NEOSD team have made it pretty clear in previous posts that projects must be able to return on investment. Does a CPS1 multi have the market?

If there's a F3 multi and there's a market for it, there must be enough interest for CPS1, especially with QSound. And you know Cadillacs and Punisher are never ever getting ported to anything, and if you want the real deal, you'll pay a pretty penny. Might just as well get a multi.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I hope it's the CPS1 scenario: They'll announce it, months will pass by, some other guys will come along with a better product & ready to ship, once again the customer's king.
:scratch: you mean you hope after NeoSD announce a CPS1 multi, some other guys should come along? Well I hope not.

Capitalism never worked better.
Spoiler:
GHI-2016-Hunger-World-Map-Welthungerhilfe-658x436.jpg

water_stress_by_country.png

1200px-GPI_2017.jpg

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
If there's a F3 multi and there's a market for it, there must be enough interest for CPS1, especially with QSound. And you know Cadillacs and Punisher are never ever getting ported to anything, and if you want the real deal, you'll pay a pretty penny. Might just as well get a multi.

I agree a CPS1 multi would sell well. I'm down for sure. Never owned CPS1 hardware and I heard the A Boards suck so whatever kid panda said.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
i miss the days when you and madman were friends in chat...

Are these guys pissed at each other? God, It's just a forum. We are all bro's here. Even when the Doucher AKA ElectricGayLord says something stupid, I dont let it bother me.

Status
Not open for further replies.