Who you going to vote for between Trump and Hillary?

Trump or Hillary?

• Trump

Votes: 72 53.3%
  • Hillary

Votes: 63 46.7%

• Total voters

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
People largely thought brexit was a joke. The blue collar broke ass white americans are gonna have a huge turnout for Trump.

That covers my opinion on this delicate matter entirely, the pill will be swallowed & digested with dignity. There was no other option, indeed. Plus I love the fact that whole Germany is now in "deep mourning"... [Insert Nelson's laugh here]

LWK

Earl of Sexyheim
20 Year Member
This whole result is so great my eyes are bleeding. The entire US map got grabbed by the pussy so hard it bled red all night.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
LMAO... I was listening to the Radio... and they were interviewing "the UK public...."...

All of them said it was "Shocking... Worrying... HOW DID IT HAPPEN!"...

Man.. sounds very much like what happened after the Brexit vote... made me smile:p

xROTx

PS. Corypoon says he can only adopt ONE person from the forum... CANUCK SAVIOR!

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
Yes, it's going to be "THE SKY IS FALLING" for the next couple of weeks but then it will die back down and all will be restored to normal.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
That was one of the best nights of television I've seen in a while. Watching MSNBC and seeing how they started out and then how they ended.. oh man.

I flipped between that and CNN the whole evening to watch. Best reality tv in a while.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I went to bed early...ill have to look up the media fail later today.

...I can say, the Facebook drama is fucking epic today...LOL, you'd think they all were grabbed by the pussy...

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
WHERE IS MUH SAFESPACE?!
Cw0Q4nWXUAAAof8.jpg:large

Viewpoint

Art of Typing Wiz, , ,
20 Year Member
Breaking News on MSNBC (wish I recorded this):
MSNBC just reported seconds ago that Cher and Lady Gaga are behind stage at the Hillary Camp, IN TEARS.
LMAO

idk why but I'm seriously laughing hard at this. Like I said elsewhere, One of the factors that Trump even won was because the media not once took him seriously until it was too late.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
On its own, Senate+House+Presidency all going red is kind of whatever. The only thing that bugs me is that Obama couldn't get his final Supreme Court nominee approved.

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
On its own, Senate+House+Presidency all going red is kind of whatever. The only thing that bugs me is that Obama couldn't get his final Supreme Court nominee approved.

That bugs you!? The supreme court is supposed to be nonpartisan. Obama put in the most liberal judges he could find. How is that a win for democracy or freedom?

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I'd argue it is good he got shut out. He would have taken a right leaning seat left and knocked the balance of power off. As it stood you had 4-4-1 who goes 50/50 pretty much. It made them really discuss, argue and agree on things. You blow that balance and you basically can get away with a lot of shady stuff.

ookitarepanda

rare's hero,
That bugs you!? The supreme court is supposed to be nonpartisan. Obama put in the most liberal judges he could find. How is that a win for democracy or freedom?

If a teacher in my school died, we wouldn't just cancel school until next year when we could hire somebody under a different principal.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member

Yeah, "supposed to be". But I really don't believe that's realistically possible to achieve regardless of who won what. It would have been much less bad than the alternative imho, but we'll just have to wait & see now.

And as for "democracy or freedom", it's looking like Hillary lost the presidency despite winning the popular vote. :p

Montatez

Aero Fighters Flyboy
If a teacher in my school died, we wouldn't just cancel school until next year when we could hire somebody under a different principal.

This is not comparing oranges to oranges. This effects a bigger scale. And the court did not stop handing down decisions just because they where down one.

And as for "democracy or freedom", it's looking like Hillary lost the presidency despite winning the popular vote. :p

Gore did as well against Bush in 2000.

Last edited:

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
Well now you´ve done it.

Probably takes a day or two still before "What is a president?" and "What does a president do?" are peaking in google trends.

This and brexit alone already proves that democrazy* is a very stupid idea. the Simpsons had a sensible idea in proposing an intellectual junta. That would likely work but people will never let that happen because fundamentally too many people are idiots.

*it no longer deserves to be democracy because it is crazy

Last edited:

Tanooki

War Room Troll
I can't wait to start being told that killing fetuses is an affront to the Lord.

Ugh I hope that doesn't happen. Personally as far as I am concerned I'm politically not on either side. I think politics should have no hand in that at all as much as I feel religion shouldn't either.

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
I wonder how long this "oh, you voted Republican? You must be a racist/bigot/nazi/sexist" bullshit will continue. The same idiotic statements happened with Obama. Didn't like him? Oh, you must be a racist.

My FB page is still the most entertaining thing going...LOL...