MVS & AES NEOSD flash card... AES Version ANNOUNCED & AVAILABLE!!

mr_flaps

War Room Troll
Rot, I would suggest you be castrated too although I doubt you would ever be able to convince anyone to have it off with you. I'm sure even hookers turn down your fat ass. But seriously you are a twat.

Keep up the great work NeoSD team! You guys are the best!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Rot, I would suggest you be castrated too although I doubt you would ever be able to convince anyone to have it off with you.

Man.. why do ALL n00bs wanna sleep with me?

I'm sure even hookers turn down your fat ass.

Actually... my ass aint fat anymore... forced weight loss is cool thing...

But seriously you are a twat.

Yes yes... i am...

Neosd... one day... you will realise... nothing of value was lost here tonight...

xROTx

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Rot, I would suggest you be castrated too although I doubt you would ever be able to convince anyone to have it off with you. I'm sure even hookers turn down your fat ass. But seriously you are a twat.

Mister-faps-a-lot seems to have quite a hard on for you Rot. What did you do to him? :keke:

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
Yeah fuck that rot guy!

American Indian, huh? You're a racist, man...

CryingIndian.jpg

nio

Cheng's Errand Boy
hi, i already sent you an email. please ship mine after 10.2. thanks

oh and great work!

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Cutting it close on getting my money together for a cart out of this batch for AES. Hope I get one this time. If not, I will definitely be ready for the second batch. So hyped to be able to play games I could never really afford on real hardware for once. How long would you guess this batch will last before being sold out?

BodyHammeR

I quoted Rot., He Went in DRY!
Shame on me for not being able to keep up with the NG community for a while...

I need to save up some monies for this amazing project.

PS: party in Finland last weekend was all kinds of awesome... kiitos ja anteeksi (:

neosd

Neosd Developer
Hello,

We have pending emails to answer and also questions here, we are pretty busy today.

AES pcbs arrived today, we serialized and tested 4 (kof2k3 test) and everything is working fine ;)

Some pictures of the final PCBS
Dont count the boards to guess how many we have produced cause i just opened a box and put the boards on line to show we have built more than 2, but we have more stock than the one on the picture ;)

AES_BATCH_2.jpg

AES_BATCH_3.jpg

AES_BATCH_1.jpg

More info late today/tomorrow. I am pretty busy right now.

Thanks

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Sweeeeet! Awesome seeing them still attached to the edge pieces there. Looks great!!!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Some pictures of the final PCBS
Dont count the boards to guess how many we have produced cause i just opened a box and put the boards on line to show we have built more than 2, but we have more stock than the one on the picture ;)

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
You always think you have the answer to life, the universe, and everything don't you.

Sure do... i have a bottle of single malt whisky I just opened...

I am set for the evening...

xROTx

PS. Neosd... welcome to Rot's hell...:p

Sceptre_JLRB

Not so MEGA, eh?
Hello,

We shared a NEOSD AES last month to Retrobytes Córboda, its a retro party here in Spain.

A friend just sent us a video from Meristation (spanish gaming media), you can see NEOSD AES at minute 2:30.

It has a pretty funny anti thieft system.

http://www.meristation.com/video/retrobytes-cordoba-2017/2172502

Thanks

I was there! (It's my city.) And I met the lucky NeoSD-AES owner.
Such a honor to be the host of the first official NeoSD public presentation... ;-)

neosd

Neosd Developer
Cutting it close on getting my money together for a cart out of this batch for AES. Hope I get one this time. If not, I will definitely be ready for the second batch. So hyped to be able to play games I could never really afford on real hardware for once. How long would you guess this batch will last before being sold out?

We are pretty near to sold out AES, we will not know how many we have left until we finish to validate this current batch (it will be in 3 days)
At this moment the answer deppends on how many (if any) fails our quality control.

Anyways the next batch is already ordered and we already got the pcbs in stock cause we ordered pcbs for this AES batch and for the next one, so next batch should arrive pretty soon aswel (i mean, we have unsoldered pcbs in stock for the next batch so only factory solder work is needed) pcbs for the current batch were built on 02-01-2017 and mounted NEOSD AES arrived today, so you can have an idea about how much it will take with those numbers ...

hi, i already sent you an email. please ship mine after 10.2. thanks

oh and great work!

Replied by email.

Thanks

Last edited:

benjiedude

Quiz Detective
This is getting exciting. I ordered the day the Neo SD AES was available for pre order about a week after I purchased my Neo Geo AES. This is fate.

mastamuzz

Eager Beaver
Hello,

We shared a NEOSD AES last month to Retrobytes Córboda, its a retro party here in Spain.

A friend just sent us a video from Meristation (spanish gaming media), you can see NEOSD AES at minute 2:30.

It has a pretty funny anti thieft system.

http://www.meristation.com/video/retrobytes-cordoba-2017/2172502

Thanks

Really??? The narrator doesn't even acknowledge that the NeoSD is there just gunlord! The show stopper is the cart never seen before, so unique it will stand out for decades as the first and also fully functional with no tricks or bypassing with hacks.
Wow just wow!

Tio que lo mejor del show era el cartucho!

sr20det510

Guerilla Warrior

Sceptre_JLRB

Not so MEGA, eh?
Really??? The narrator doesn't even acknowledge that the NeoSD is there just gunlord! The show stopper is the cart never seen before, so unique it will stand out for decades as the first and also fully functional with no tricks or bypassing with hacks.
Wow just wow!

Tio que lo mejor del show era el cartucho!

LOL
I'm not really sure most visitors did realize that... Not even most of those who heardt about the Neo-Geo time ago... In Spain and for the vast majority of gamers in the popular culture, this beast has remained kinda elusive and is perceived as an unaffordable 'only-for-millionaries' system, still being considered, respected and feared as a forever almighty console god!

Last edited: