Post Your Recent Purchases!

BanishingFlatsAC

formerly DZ
15 Year Member
Those marked ones are weird. They appear to be US versions that were censored to be sold in the Middle East. However, I had three different marked copies over the course of the past decade and all three had pristine JP lable carts inside with the censored US sticker over them. The other US Nam that I bought with a regular cover didn't have the JP label under it. Late print run maybe?

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
Got this big Dolphin Blue from mother Theresa but not a big drawn cock.

5x85zxa.jpg

ChopstickSamurai

I have earned the, right to PM Rot.,
After three years I finally got my accelerated ZX Spectrum Next. This was by far the most expensive Kickstarter I’ve participated in, so I’m happy it worked out and that the product is pretty awesome.

a2f00c3ecc7eb9a20153db57909c1e41.jpg

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Adidas Ultraboost Star Wars edition

You've learned nothing from 4thgen. The watermark is supossed to be your nickname.

Are those sneakers going to see the light of day or are they gonna spend the rest of their life inside a box, protected with another clear case?

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
You've learned nothing from 4thgen. The watermark is supossed to be your nickname.

Are those sneakers going to see the light of day or are they gonna spend the rest of their life inside a box, protected with another clear case?

Don't know what the fuck you talking about but I don't ever use a watermark. Also, nothing remains in a box with me, not shoes not games. They will be played and the shoes will be worn till they fall apart. If I want to collect things to look at I'll buy a painting or poster.

Edit: also fuck 4thgen...

Last edited:

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I can't believe someone tried to lump Ratson in with Ultra4thGay... Someone get my fucking rifle!

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
I can't believe someone tried to lump Ratson in with Ultra4thGay... Someone get my fucking rifle!

Yes it's from photobucket, didn't know there's a watermark. Can't see it myself.
Was too lazy to shrink the size of the pics for attachment so used photobucket.
Still, I got mentioned as a 4thgen kind of guy.
Obviously he has no idea, should be defending his spanish batboy.

Last edited:

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
That was obvious because it was clear that you didn't intend to watermark your pictures with the photobucket logo. At least to me it was.

ratson

Hyperactive Stoner
15 Year Member
That was obvious because it was clear that you didn't intend to watermark your pictures with the photobucket logo. At least to me it was.

That's true, I actually didn't know photobucket used a watermark. It isn't visible to me. No harm done though.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
It wasn't too bad. Lots of trades and deals were involved. 4 of them are about to be traded off so I'm enjoying them while I can.

redfield0009

Sieger's Squire
Could retire on this page alone lol

I still don't understand WTF happened to prices for games. I dipped out in 2012 and came back in 2018 and was shocked at the prices. Especially the slugs. It's hard to put a realistic price on them now. I still plan on getting slug 5 and X, but that's about it.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
I still don't understand WTF happened to prices for games. I dipped out in 2012 and came back in 2018 and was shocked at the prices. Especially the slugs. It's hard to put a realistic price on them now. I still plan on getting slug 5 and X, but that's about it.

Good luck on both of those slugs, they're both pretty high... especially X.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
This is why it's time to exit. When you constantly question the logic of prices, then it's probably time to take advantage of it.
Speculation is crazy high right now.