Post a Pic of your CMVS, AES or Neo CD............

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Anyone without a 10 year badge is a noob. Of course that includes me.

Your reckon I would get banned if I swapped my avatar for a 10 year jpg? I've been thinking of doing this but I lack the intestinal fortitude to have a go.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Where has the creativity gone? Post up your pics of your newly created CMVS units.

Tehcno

Bao's Babysitter
20 Year Member
Well Xian not the most creative on my part, because I wanted to leave it mostly stock... but, thanks to you I have mine with an Ultra Mod and a Gold LED.
neogeogold.jpg

Beelay

New Challenger
Man, I wish I had the skill to wire up a CMVS to actually look nice.
I'm working on my first one right now so I can finally play Neo games again, and it's just an MV-1B wired to a PC PSU and directly to some snipped BNC cables for my Sony PVM. Waiting on controller ports in the mail which will most likely just remain hanging out in the open.

At least it works!

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Just wanted to post mine that I just finished up:

mvs1.jpg

I'm assuming this is the one on ebay. Very Nice. The glass up top gives it a different look. I've never seen that before.

Unstupid

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Those are amazing

Hahah thanks! They have pretty much been separated since birth! I only ran them connected like that for a few weeks... then I stuck another MV1C in the slave cab. Now I have 2 standalones. My next project for it is to make a matching stand to make it look more like a Neo Geo 2-13 mini, because right now it is sitting on a Droa the Explorer table :rolleyes:
neobartop.jpg

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Hahah thanks! They have pretty much been separated since birth! I only ran them connected like that for a few weeks... then I stuck another MV1C in the slave cab. Now I have 2 standalones. My next project for it is to make a matching stand to make it look more like a Neo Geo 2-13 mini, because right now it is sitting on a Droa the Explorer table :rolleyes:
neobartop.jpg

Those things are great. I watched your YouTube video about them a while back. Some of the best custom work I've ever seen.

Chris

EDIT: Sorry! Didn't mean to make two separate posts in a row.

Last edited:

Starfire

n00b
I'm assuming this is the one on ebay. Very Nice. The glass up top gives it a different look. I've never seen that before.

Yeah selling it off, I thought it would nice to be more protected, yet still visable to the board also.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Yeah selling it off, I thought it would nice to be more protected, yet still visable to the board also.
I'm working on something simmilar, I have a supergun though. I really like the look of PCBs and just putting some clear acryl above it to keep some of the dust away and protect the board seemd like a good idear. (Will post pics once done.)

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
We need more submissions in here. Hopefully some have been creating some off the wall CMVS units.

Jonmkl

Rasputin's Rose Gardener
I always love to see stuff like this! and I sincerely wish my CMVS creations were not hideous monstrosities so that I could feel unashamed to post them here...

p413j316

Crazed MVS Addict
I'm currently working on a project: "Neo Geo mVS System Table Type"

Link to my thread: http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?246201-NeoGeo-in-a-Nintendo-quot-Red-Tent-quot-Project&p=3596584&viewfull=1#post3596584

As soon as I'm allowed to post a new thread then I'll create a dedicated project thread, but the general idea is that I bought a Nintendo "Red Tent" VS System Table Type that had already been poorly swapped into a Neo Geo. I'm starting to refurbish the arcade to create a unique look and feel. The goal is to keep the Nintendo vision, but infuse it with Neo Geo goodness.

So far, just playing a 2-player game in a sit-down style with dedicated screens has been a blast!

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,

miisalo

Astra Superstar
I got my own project thread in the Finnish forum for this, but here is some current pictures. Case is made from Maxim M32-33 machine-gun's ammunition box used in WWII.

13434942413_e68e2174bd_z.jpg

There is hole for miniplug audio, I'll add it later.

13435258574_5483fef002_z.jpg

13435255514_ed54f4b8fc_z.jpg

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member
Miisalo, that is cool as shit. :buttrock: