Hearthstone

Marek

Banned
Ive been playing a DK uther, lynessa, zola, brewmaster OTK deck

Getting the otk is hard, but you win a lot anyway be it by buffing minions or just the normal DK uther wincon using zola and brewmaster.

Its fun because people dont know what to do with a radically off meta deck

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
you're kind of in the "don't give a fuck zone" but when you get deeper into the ladder, people are pretty strict about what they play. It can be really lame, as you're going against try hards, which is a euphemism for "guy who is playing more seriously than you, who your shit deck won't beat."

Really though, get the fun matches in now because in about 4 days, everyone will be running around with juicy melons and fucking unused (and likely dusted) before Thursday Dollmaster Dorians, after their turn 1 biology project.

Marek

Banned
you're kind of in the "don't give a fuck zone" but when you get deeper into the ladder, people are pretty strict about what they play. It can be really lame, as you're going against try hards, which is a euphemism for "guy who is playing more seriously than you, who your shit deck won't beat."

Really though, get the fun matches in now because in about 4 days, everyone will be running around with juicy melons and fucking unused (and likely dusted) before Thursday Dollmaster Dorians, after their turn 1 biology project.

Oh for sure man.

Im playing rank 15 plateau matches and only trying hard when someone is clearly one win away from breaking out of 16.

Im skeptical of the incoming druid meta. We'll just have to see.

Marek

Banned
Dr00ds are gonna get slammed with the nerf hammer

I take back what i said becore about Paladin. I want to believe in Mech Paladin

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
so people are opening their packs early, notably streamers, which is sad. Never been so bummed out over team5 fucking over the majority for the minority. I don't even watch streamers anymore. Toast is a fraud who was just jacking other people's ideas to get subs. Blizzard shouldn't be helping these fakes.

Marek

Banned
Free legendary was dr. morrigan, which sucks.

Pulled Stargazer Luna and THAT WAS FUCKING ALL FROM 44 PACKS

I guess Im stupid for not buying the 50 dollar expac because I immediately caved and bought packs. I am aware that this makes me pathetic.

Pulled Project 9 and Luna Pocket Galaxy. Im happy to have both Luna cards, exodia mage with those two seems interesting, as well as big mage.

I will for sure craft Zilliax for mech Paladin. After that Im not sure what to do. Im still annoyed that my drop rate was so fucking bad and I missed out on 10 free packs and a guaranteed legendary. Thats what I get for assuming my drop rate would be reasonable.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I got Celestia as a free golden legendary, which was so sad. Cloning Lab was my second golden legendary (ones got both preorders). Luna was my free legendary.

After opening the first 130 packs, I opened another 44 packs. I got Myra Unstable Element and thought about it. Then I figured it makes for a good burgle rogue combo. I play prep, Myra, then academic espionage, and I am getting a lot of 1 mana cards. Preferably I already have Tess in hand, and am DK Val. This turned out to be a ton of RNG fun, all the time.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
One deck I want to keep tinkering with is the old Dead Man Hand infinite deck with dr boom. Boom isn’t great, however. And it may be that the better deck will revolve around Boomship instead.

But what this deck has is a lot of removal. It’s eating the little climbers with agro decks. But so far, it would be better to have DK Garrosh instead of Dr Boom.

Marek

Banned
Ive gone from 15 to 12 so far with odd mech paladin

Its a fun smorcy deck

Gonna get to 10 and then fuck around with this new mage deck with galaxy and luna.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Floop Malygos is great and fast

Quest Mecha’thun Priest is very fast and unstoppable.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
I got a golden Whizbang and Glorious Gloop. My other legendary pulls have been pretty good, too. I like that I can use Whizbang to play with my kid without spending a ton of money to build a collection. Good job, Blizzard.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
My son was looking through my collection as I was dusting my duplicates where I had a gold to cover it, and he was freaking out loving all the art. I said to him when he can properly read, count and comprehend he can play it, it’ll be here waiting for him. This morning he said he can’t wait to go to school to learn so he can play the card game. Indeed, thanks Blizz.

Marek

Banned
Im rank 8 with mech paladin

Had a win streak going but got stopped by a taunt mech warrior. I should craft that deck. If it survives to mid range its pretty much unstoppable

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I am rank 5 with Big Priest.

But currently playing a tides of time Shaman variant with Eureka!

It’s like Ancestral Call, but opponent has no ancestors.

Marek

Banned
My son was looking through my collection as I was dusting my duplicates where I had a gold to cover it, and he was freaking out loving all the art. I said to him when he can properly read, count and comprehend he can play it, it’ll be here waiting for him. This morning he said he can’t wait to go to school to learn so he can play the card game. Indeed, thanks Blizz.

D'aawwwww

Marek

Banned
Im on the fence about crafting golden wizbang...

I want to play those golden decks god damn it

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Don’t.

Whizbang sucks for players who like to play good decks.

Great for F2P who just want to fluff around rank 20-16.