Hydroponics and indoor gardening

smokehouse

I was Born This Ugly.,
15 Year Member
Gardening...something I wish I knew more about...but do not, because I do not care about gardening...

...my wife is big time into it tho...

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Gardening...something I wish I knew more about...but do not, because I do not care about gardening...

...my wife is big time into it tho...

It's almost pure novelty.
Almost everything can be found cheaper at the grocery store.

It is therapeutic for many. Working in the garden sounds like a chore(and it is), but it's rewarding to see things grow.

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
It's almost pure novelty.
Almost everything can be found cheaper at the grocery store.

If you don't care about quality or variety, most things can be found cheaper at a store. Even the shittiest beef steak tomato grown from seed at home will blow away any tomato found in most stores.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
If you don't care about quality or variety, most things can be found cheaper at a store. Even the shittiest beef steak tomato grown from seed at home will blow away any tomato found in most stores.

100% with you on that. I was given some small tomatoes from my mother in law which to be honest didn't look that great and were maybe not as fresh as they could be but holy fuck the flavour in them was incredible.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member

My trips to the farmer's market would say otherwise.

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
6ZxRZKS.jpg

4Vy6GY7.jpg

Decepticreep

Street Hoop Star
plants.jpg

I indoor garden. The plants on the left are basil and broccoli. The bushy plant in the middle is a mango plant. The tall plants on the right are avocados and behind those are bell peppers.

We grew all the plants from seeds except the vine, which was propagated from my wife's grandmother's plant.

Last edited: