Tools of the trade

channelmaniac

Mr Neo Fix-it
15 Year Member
Nice! I have a Nikon stereo microscope head and ring light that I picked up for $50. Can you take some pics of where that arm from the base mounts to the head? I might just order one of those from Amazon if it looks like it may mount to it. :)

They had this one posted, but I would like a pic from the other angle to see the back side of this connection.

41CcINwZhhL.jpg

Last edited:

Pingu

Hardened Shock Trooper
If you have the funds buy Fluke, Tek, EEtools, etc.
True, now the adapters for the programmers on the other hand... Buying two to five or so adapters for my topmax2 would have easily doubled the price of it. As it turns out eetools have data sheets over the adapters so you can compare them to others. I did buy a sop44 to dip44 adapter for $10 shipped from aliexpress that worked great but it is sort of a gamble since they mostly sell funky 40pin adapters for the TL866.

I wonder if any people have bought adapters for their non china burners cheaply on aliexpress or similar for cheap since I'm looking to get at least some tsop adapters.

mainman

CPS2 Person.,
20 Year Member
Nice! I have a Nikon stereo microscope head and ring light that I picked up for $50. Can you take some pics of where that arm from the base mounts to the head? I might just order one of those from Amazon if it looks like it may mount to it. :)

They had this one posted, but I would like a pic from the other angle to see the back side of this connection.

41CcINwZhhL.jpg

Is this the angle you wanted

I have noticed when you buy equipment Channel you tend to buy the Cadillac version of said equipment so you might be happier with these models.

41yRRRrkBjL.jpg
61jJYSHMaoL._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited: