Preorders for the NeoSD Pro AES cart are now open!

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
I don't really care what the price is in the end, I just saw pre-orders are open and wanted to spend the money..... And not wait maybe month for the next batch

America first!

Hawwa

B. Jenet's Firstmate
I think it's just a business decission. Raise money selling outside EU first (more margin) so later they'd be able to sell at a lower margin. It's either that or charge more in the EU which I believe they must feel like the wrong thing to do, since it's something we've been complaining for decades that US and JP companies do.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
I think it's just a business decission. Raise money selling outside EU first (more margin) so later they'd be able to sell at a lower margin. It's either that or charge more in the EU which I believe they must feel like the wrong thing to do, since it's something we've been complaining for decades that US and JP companies do.

Bingo! I don’t understand why this is such a hard concept for others to understand.

gameofyou

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Make the Euros pay VAT on top of the price! Actually, I think the right way to do it is to include VAT in the price then discount non-EU buyers.

America is already subsidizing your defense. Now we are subsidizing your Terra Onion products as well!

Lol.

I’m just glad they finally finished this project, so they can start something new (possibly Sega).

phoenixdownita

Cheng's Errand Boy
Any idea when SAG in the US will receive some, if any?
I would really like to pay Paypal AND not go thru "hole-in-the-shell-gate" if possible (no, it didn't happen to me but learning that customs do drill holes in random merchandise to see inside with a camera is a little upsetting, even if I know you'll send a replacement shell or whatever they damaged)

Other question, some of the US states started to force vendors to charge taxes when selling stuff online and generate more than a certain cumulative amount of business, I take Terraonion (if it reaches that quota) would "eat up" the extra US sales tax like it does with europe VAT? Or nope, we need to suck it up and pay whatever delta tax the specific states charge?
Check https://www.avalara.com/us/en/blog/...tators-to-collect-sales-tax-january-2019.html
I have been hit by it when buying overseas (Japan) via eBay .... priceless .... try to save a buck or two, gets charged more in extra taxes than the savings LOL.

Last edited:

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Funny how the preorder process of a flashcart turns into nonsensical talk about basic economic principles.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
All of the printed artwork arrived! Inserts, Manuals and cart stickers.

We will begin shipping orders late next week or the following monday.

pro-arts.png

Missile

Another Striker
I think the box and artwork looks great. Any chance I can trade in my standard for a pro? :lolz:

I have no problem waiting for the EU 'version' if it will be cheaper.

Last edited:

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Any rough estimate on when pre-orders/ship date will be for the MVS Pro version?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
AES carts start shipping Thursday. Watch your emails for tracking info.

Also, every Pro cart comes with 2 inserts. An English language one and a Japanese language one so you can pick which to use.

Dzx3p-Gu-Ww-AE95mi.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-19-at-16-59-25.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-19-at-17-00-11.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-19-at-17-00-27.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-19-at-17-03-01.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-19-at-17-03-10.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-19-at-17-03-20.jpg

Whats-App-Image-2019-02-19-at-17-04-46.jpg

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
Hello

I would like to order one too..... So how is the schedule for Europe now? Still a few weeks?

Jamie

NEST Puppet
Looks great, love the cartridge case. Definitely considering a purchase once the Euro orders go live :)

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
So... does this come pre-loaded with roms? Or do you gotta find them and load them to the cart yourself?

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
So... does this come pre-loaded with roms? Or do you gotta find them and load them to the cart yourself?

No.

We have a tool you can use called Neobuilder to convert Mame roms over to the correct .neo format.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey
so what happened to the European release? It's still somewhat sad a European company doesn't sell here......... by the way if you guys don't start selling soon England will have to pay high import taxes / custom fees when they leave the eu, maybe this would be a point for hurrying not that I care....

Anyway i still would like to buy one but without the possibility.....

Ilovejapangirls

Mature's Make-up Artist
They said info would come before the end of March, so we're nearly there mate. I know the pain though, I've been waiting since last October.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
They said info would come before the end of March, so we're nearly there mate. I know the pain though, I've been waiting since last October.

He knows.

He's just complaining like a bitch when it's been explained to him.

Grendell

Morden's Lackey

I think you get something mixed there, end March we get infos about the other thing like Terraonion Direct

And hey syn thanks for that you are a good teacher I hope you ar proud

bwi

20 Year Member
I'm getting to the point where i just don't care anymore