SVC CHAOS endings

Dash no Chris

Jaguar Ninja,
gozu+mezu said:
Notice how the 3rd pic in this sequence is quite reminiscient of the "Jack is cast into the future thru a portal in time" portion of the opening animation of the Samurai Jack animated series? SJ has been running (dubbed into Japanese) on Japan's Cartoon Network for some time now, so it's not entirely unlikely that this image may be more homage than coincidence.

--Chris

EDIT: Just noticed the same "time tunnel" image in the endings for Shiki and Earthquake.

Nice to see some of the other cameos (Metal Slug crew, American Sports Team, Billy Kane in his old FF1 duds, what appears to be Kim Sueil and Rosa outside Kim Kaphwan's doujou, etc.).

Last edited:

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
yeah, i haven't noticed the time travel effect ala Samurai Jack! nice observation. :D

gozu+mezu

Morden's Lackey
kim.gif

in the 3rd shot, is it Zero or Kyo' 99?

bokmeow

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
Haha, Ryo Sakazaki's ending is kind of funny, the young 'uns celebrate while Mr. Karate sulks in one corner.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I haven't even played the game yet... I don't wanna spoil more of it for me and check those endings... :p

SML

NEANDERTHAL FUCKER,
20 Year Member
Except when they pad the cartoon length by 7 second long scenes of the same 2 slashes over and over again.

edit: spelling

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
Great pictures! But what about the text...? (even if it's Japanese)

Decepticon

Mizuki's Demon
While we're on the subject of the endings...in the credits there is someone listed as a voice actor for K

Is he in the game?

Setsuna1982

World Her,
StickmanLoser said:
Except when they pad the cartoon length by 7 second long scenes of the same 2 slashes over and over again.

edit: spelling

they're not exactly the same slashes... although they are similar. It adds to the tension of the fight

OrochiEddie

Kobaïa Is De Hündïn
20 Year Member
well the endings are better than CVS2's which isn't saying a lot but, other than that they're nothing too amazing but, it is just a versus game so I wasn't expecting too much anyway

Buro Destruct

Formerly known as, Buro Destruct, , Southtown Stre
orochiori.gif

Automatically the best ending since it features Heavy D AND Lucky Glauber.

Solidus Snake

Genam's Azami Sharpener
Buro Destruct said:
orochiori.gif

Automatically the best ending since it features Heavy D AND Lucky Glauber.
It seems that this ending is possibly what happened to them after KOF 94. Besides the Brian going to the Superbowl thing I heard. Funny...

Talen

Leona's Therapis,
Fist Of Legend said:
are u dumb or what ? I've ask to not directly post images but link to it !!! :mad:

Heh, you could always resort to chaning the image on them.

Fist Of Legend

Kula's Candy
and the link on first post will be dead ! I think it's not too hard to understand that when an image is linked in a board everytime someone look at the post it send a request to our server, and we may experience slowdown if a lot of images are directly posted !

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Could you post new links to them, or give me an idea of where to look for them on your site? I don't speak a word of French. :\

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Found them and thanks. :)

Will you be putting the Capcom ones up soon?

Last edited: