FLAIXNEOGEO COLLECTION (near aes usa fullset/cd usa fullset)

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Hey!! Another item for my neo geo collection. Original neo geo rental flag sealed
My collection:

http://www.spinecard.com/index.php?PHPSESSID=d0cff4c52eb93f50d009dbdbfe260b6d&topic=85.0

745cb11e1051ee58da2f807210e45b21.jpg
25a5bc5fc0b9b97a3e38a05671092689.jpg
c1268518291a4d4192ce64274be79d12.jpg

Enviado desde mi SM-A300FU mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hey!! Another item for my neo geo collection. Original neo geo rental flag sealed
745cb11e1051ee58da2f807210e45b21.jpg
25a5bc5fc0b9b97a3e38a05671092689.jpg
c1268518291a4d4192ce64274be79d12.jpg

Sorry Joan, but what your friend sold you, it's simply an improved version of the fake you already had...better ask your money back...

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Hello!
I think this post is not to speak if this flag is original or not. I think you are confusing yourself with other flags. My flag is original, sealed, and comes from a well known German who does not say his identity to not create controversy. Now I will send some photos with both flags, one is original and the other is not original. Closed topic. If you want to talk about this topic there is already an open post. Thank you

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Hello!
I think this post is not to speak if this flag is original or not. I think you are confusing yourself with other flags. My flag is original, sealed, and comes from a well known German who does not say his identity to not create controversy. Now I will send some photos with both flags, one is original and the other is not original. Closed topic. If you want to talk about this topic there is already an open post. Thank you

Sounds like I hit a nerve, sorry but my post is (unfortunately for you) pertinent, as you are passing a fake as an original on a public forum, and in case you will try resell it as such, it is important to let people know what they are buying.

Anyway, consider me always available to explain you how your German friend ripped you off, in this case is really easy so no bother for me at all.

Edit:

just to be clear, I have no problem in apologizing if I'm proven wrong, but you can't really expect to post such silly picture of a *folded* flag close to a fake (which once you believed original too!) with "100% original" sign, and ask people to believe your word?...actually that kinda prove my point.
Anyway so far, the fabric, especially the one of the hooks is *wrong*, so if you could unfold that thing it would be nice to look at sewing and image consistency...

Edit:
link to specific thread comparing the above mentioned details:

http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...ion-run-quot&p=4217603&viewfull=1#post4217603

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I will be reviewing this thread and the other Flag thread later....

...I'd prefer not to have a shitstorm again... but hell, it seems I can't just let people sell potentially fake goods as genuine...

xROTx

PS. I'll let you know what I decide later...

oliverclaude

General Morden's Aide
German? Fake? Rip-off? Controversy? Sounds like Kralle, Dad & Co. Hardcore nostalgia.

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Shitty conversions and a couple fake flags, wow fucking awesome additions to an already amazing collection. Makes me wonder how many of your other carts are also conversions.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OK... I've been reading this and the other thread...

The Flags look pretty dodgy... However, he's not tried to sell anything on our marketplace...

Also, there is no definitive evidence they are fake... so it's a case of buyer beware if they come up... and will have to be dealt with once more info is ascertained...

xROTx

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
I think it would help unfolding the flag, as what emerged so far is just by looking at one detail (and frankly not encouraging).
Also, if there is no intention to resell, I do believe he should get his money back, if he paid big bucks thinking it was a genuine item.

So to say, I'm available either here or in PM to help him and get things right...

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
All zupapas are conv lol or bootlegs, unless you were bring funny from his other response lol.

garoudensetsu

Crazed MVS Addict
I know this user and massimiliano too
Are two old collector and lover of neo geo world
He s in good trust
Anyway he s not trying to sell . I think is necessary to understand better

P.s why every post is used by usa user to make troll ?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
P.S. Why every post by low post count euro member to scoop in market or show off epeen coolecion?

garoudensetsu

Crazed MVS Addict
Don t worry man
I have few post because i don t pass my time on forum or do free post to increase my number
Cheers

massimiliano

ネオジオ,
20 Year Member
Issue is not just reselling in the future, but somehow validating (not saying anything) a fake item as original.

How many other people will buy (for a lot of money) "the same flag as Fleixneogeo posts"?

So, if he is in good will, I think he should just help (himself and the community) to understand if there is an actual scammer behind this.

On reverse sides I'd appreciate someone saying me "wake up"..

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
If ya' wanna buy a fake item... go for it...

If you want to claim it's real... go for it...

I expect peoples bullshit to be called out... it is NG.com...

xROTx

PS. As for helping the Flaxinubster repent... I just don't care enough....

EDIT: As long as he doesn't try to sell it here... let him stew in his own decisions....

flaixneogeo

New Challenger
Shitty conversions and a couple fake flags, wow fucking awesome additions to an already amazing collection. Makes me wonder how many of your other carts are also conversions.

All my AES games are 100% original, you are invited to my house to see it, there is no problem;)
I have several conversions, but only MVS games.

When I decided to take photos of my collection of aes, videos of flyers, merchandissing etc, I just tried to contribute things that I liked since the beginning of 1990 and share it with people who really LIKE NEO GEO, nothing more!

If this post from my collection there are more derogatory comments I will have to remove this post, I hope people have understood this message.

Thank you very much!

SNK FOREVER!

SNK_Pro

Geese's Thug
Massi is trying to help, I'd listen to what he has to say, no matter what you believe he'll be giving advice/opinion with no malice. Obviously sitting thinking you've been stung could be a killer, but better to be advised how to resolve it.

Madman made it as clear as can be with claims of legitimacy. Think hard man, don't be so desperate to own the 'rarez' and throw your cash down that you don't do the background checks. People here asking for extra photos are only doing so to try and ensure you're not being scammed and help you if you are.

EDIT: To clarify, I'm full of malt whisky and I'm just heading to bed. What the fuck do I know, just trying to help.

Last edited:

garoudensetsu

Crazed MVS Addict
attachment.php

:keke::oh_no::keke:

You have MVS games that were converted from AES?

no
simply he loves usa stuff. this is a japanese version and keep the original insert apart.. he has done the same with other title like blazing star and pulstar ;)
he likes to put ussa insert on "only japanese games " . strange but is so

Last edited: