New AES cart reprints announced!!

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
All three are valid. Since Ironclad was never released on cart, that makes all three of them scarce. Ironclad may be the weakest game of the bunch, but it's a good game.

Can you imagine them investing in making a manual and box art? I can't. Not even for 200 dollars. The lazy way is the best way

NeoCverA

RevQuixo. Who He?,
20 Year Member
4 fucking pages for this bullshit in 1 day.

New Samurai remake from 8 days ago has 4 pages. Get your head out of your asses you fucking dipshits.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member

New Samurai remake from 8 days ago has 4 pages. Get your head out of your asses you fucking dipshits.

Hah. This is a neo geo dedicated site though, it's understandable.
I'm looking forward to SS.
If SNK wanted to take my money they'd release a smaller version of the AES and the carts would be the size of normal 16 bit carts.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
Bootleggers could now breathe out a sigh of relief.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
I think my 6 dream cart re-releases would be:

Garou
KoF98
Pulstar
Metal Slug
Shock Troopers 2 (though I prefer the first game)
Blazing Star

Metal Slug and Blazing Star would be huge.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member

NeoCover is right. I feel awful now :(

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Companies steal photos all the time, doesn't mean it's not real.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Prolly not real, but they could have pulled that original post to be more professional.

MOTW

Pulstar
Blazing Star
Ninja Masters
Magical Drop 3
Metal Slug 1

But will probably be more like

Mark of the wolves, fatal fury special, samurai shodown 2, art of fighting, Nam-1975, Magician Lord.

That seems more like it.

ChuChu Flamingo

We have purposely, trained him wrong, ...as a joke
10 Year Member
SSVS would be a great pick with the upcoming new Samurai Shodown.

Also them reprinting the common games seems like a bad move. Why would people buy them over the originals that are priced less (except Garou)

Big if true on this rumor.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
SSVS would be a great pick with the upcoming new Samurai Shodown.

Also them reprinting the common games seems like a bad move. Why would people buy them over the originals that are priced less (except Garou)

It wouldn't be. That was the point.

Why do companies like Nintendo release garbage like regular "baseball" on their NES mini?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
It wouldn't be. That was the point.

Why do companies like Nintendo release garbage like regular "baseball" on their NES mini?

Because they own the rights to it so it's cheap, and they know legions of thirsty people will buy it up anyway.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
I don't see this is particularly exciting news tbh! Firstly, it's not like SNK are making these themselves, or rather - they are not using the same manufacturing process or companies the first time around. So at best you are going to get modern chips on a cheap PCB, with a "repro" case and insert / manual etc. In my mind anyone thinking of buying one of these would be better off putting the money into a Neo SD for their AES.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Look at you all squirming and wriggling away in a wild fever over more plastic crap and the kicker is that's it's fucking bullshit :lolz:

theMot

Reformed collector of junk
10 Year Member
Y'all keep telling me which games you want rereleased and I'll tell you what a vagina feels like.

wingzrow

Galford's Armourer
Bring on the Neo Geo Pocket Repros. I want a copy of cotton that won't cost me $500. Now that I think about it, SUCCESS corp still exists & didn't go bankrupt like every other small japanese company, so that's not totally impossible.

Hasuki-san

Igniz's Servent
maybe they do it the chinese way like in KOF98 Ultimate Match for PGM2. But now they are friend with Aliexpress and surprise: you get a multi modul from SNK itself or a Garou Mark of the wolves Super Plus

defalt

Cheng's Errand Boy
Well like many of you said, this might be bullshit, I think I found the original image that was used before the Retrobit logo was photoshopped onto it

View attachment 51691

Source:
https://sg.carousell.com/p/snk-neogeo-garou-mark-of-the-wolves-187499071/

Your welcome

Edit it’s DEFINITELY the same cart as you can see they have the same damage near the top of the case
View attachment 51692

I don't know if I am supposed to laugh or do a triple facepalm right now... Or maybe it's just a planned leak by retro bit to see if they'd better do it or not according to the people's reactions to this. I'm also sure as hell that SNK would NEVER allowed retrobit to put their logo in SNK's one place.

Last edited: