The Rarest Home Cart

16-bit

Angel's Love Slave
20 Year Member
I believe the most difficult game to find right now is Magical Drop 2. I havent seen a copy available here for over a year. Supersellers had some for sale back in '99 for around $200 and the last one I recall on eBay was listed by Adol on new years 2000.

It is the last game I need for my collection, I should've picked up a copy back then, but I was a poor college student...shit.

Carlson

Verbatum

Rugal's Panther
That sucks. I know what you mean. I try to pick up stuff when I can get it so I don't kick myself later! Now if only my car would be nice to me so I could save some money!

------------------
"The un-examined life, is a life not worth living"

Fran

today forever
20 Year Member
funnily enough

i was goin to post a message on the wanted section,lookin for magical drop 2

its so very true,16-bit

i have never ever seen a md2 for sale,

we all know that probably the rarest ought to be twinkle star sprites and that infamous kizuna us...

but i do believe we might add md2 to that list...

you seen the cover?
its one of the best

what a shame

S

Silent_Scope

16 bit:
Get NGPC version instead :P
Frankly speaking, I never like puzzle game....neither Tetris type nor column/dr. mario one.....

------------------
Silent_Scope
norikos.jpg

My dream girl....where are you?

I have been looking for a Magical Drop 2 for quite some time as well. I do like puzzle games and it is one of the few my girlfriend will actually play. Well there is always hope in time...

Neo Bomber Man

Miracle Seller, , ,
To all of you looking for the game, I have this to say. When you actually do find it, make sure you've got a CD joypad to use. Playing the game with a stick just is not the way to do it. I've played it enough times with my joysticks (3 different kinds) to know this.