At what point should Trump be forcefully removed or taken out?

norton9478

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
I will eat a bag of dicks if anything actually comes of this. People are so worried about what exactly? We managed 40 years of a Cold War with the USSR. DPRK has zero real incentive to start something where the US would actually retaliate. Trump has zero real incentive to start something more than a Twitter war.

This sort of shit just riles up his detractors and galvanizes his supporters.

Global disaster...lol.

All of this is true... But only if you are working with the assumption that he is an intelligent, sane, rational human being.

lithy

Most Prominent Member of Chat
20 Year Member
All of this is true... But only if you are working with the assumption that he is an intelligent, sane, rational human being.

Sure, I think I tend to give him more credit than some in thinking that his seemingly schizophrenic behavior is actually much more intentional and in my mind much more dangerous than actual mental illness.

News cycle didn't talk about healthcare because of the NFL shenanigans, mission accomplished.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Weekend Update with Colin Jost and Michael Che managed to touch on health care, the NFL, and Puerto Rico. So mission failed?

Neo Ash

NG.com Audiophile, Club Member,
Say what you want. But he is the first president in a long time with a big enough pair of balls to stand up against foreign threats, like North Korea.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Say what you want. But he is the first president in a long time with a big enough pair of balls to stand up against foreign threats, like North Korea.

Hey if it works out I will admit I was wrong :p

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

Uh ok...

Fucking retarded ass redneck.

Dude, we saw the US and Israel blow up a nuclear facility in Iran under Obama

And your kkk leader is busy with his whore wife and autistic son representing neoash and every republican white supremacist to a fucking t.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Uh ok...

And your kkk leader is busy with his whore wife and autistic son representing neoash and every republican white supremacist to a fucking t.

EW knows what's up.

EDIT: Sorry, I must have drunkposted the above without comprehending. Pretty harsh, dude. I have a couple of good friends that voted for Trump. It's very difficult to reconcile sometimes.

Last edited:

Neo Ash

Uh ok...

I don't appreciate your response. How dare you compare me to KKK or Neo Nazi members. You don't know the first thing about me in real life.

Earlier this week, a black friend had a medical emergency. I made sure EMS was in route and that he got the care he needed. After he was on the way to the hospital, I rushed over to the ER to be with his family. And as soon as he could see visitors I was in his ER room. Would I have done that if I were a white supremacists? Probably not. So, you might want to have some additional facts before you make assumptions and accusations about people, especially when comparing or aligning them with such terrible organizations.

The assumptions you made about me are no different than calling a black person an uncle tom simply because they voted against Obama. It's a two way street.

Last edited:

Fuzzytaco

Long Dong Silver.,
10 Year Member
I don't appreciate your response. How dare you compare me to KKK or Neo Nazi members. You don't know the first thing about me in real life.

Earlier this week, a black friend had a medical emergency. I made sure EMS was in route and that he got the care he needed. After he was on the way to the hospital, I rushed over to the ER to be with his family. And as soon as he could see visitors I was in his ER room. Would I have done that if I were a white supremacists? Probably not. So, you might want to have some additional facts before you make assumptions and accusations about people, especially when comparing or aligning them with such terrible organizations.

The assumptions you made about me are no different than calling a black person an uncle tom simply because they voted against Obama. It's a two way street.

Ah, the old "I can't be a white supremacist, I've got a black friend" chestnut.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member

:lolz:

"And don't even get me started on those EBT cards that they buy cigarettes and alcohol with!!....oh, nah, it's cool...I've got a black friend."

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member

You just painted yourself as some faceless black dude’s savior...

The klansman’s dream.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Obviously Neo Ash is on the right of the political spectrum, but when has he ever said anything that would even remotely paint him as a white supremacist?

I'm a pretty fucking liberal dude, but I find it disconcerting how fast anyone here who makes it obvious that they're a republican gets attacked. Guys like Neo Ash are long-time, quality members of this site. I'm as upset as anyone on the left that this piece-of-shit buffoon is sitting in the white house, but can we not all turn on each other? That's how this shit happened in the first place.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Obviously Neo Ash is on the right of the political spectrum, but when has he ever said anything that would even remotely paint him as a white supremacist?

I'm a pretty fucking liberal dude, but I find it disconcerting how fast anyone here who makes it obvious that they're a republican gets attacked. Guys like Neo Ash are long-time, quality members of this site. I'm as upset as anyone on the left that this piece-of-shit buffoon is sitting in the white house, but can we not all turn on each other? That's how this shit happened in the first place.

Neo Ash trying to suck the white supremacist in chief’s dick here is enough.

Real republicans should be anti trump. Haven’t you been keeping up with the war Bannon is raving about?

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

Well said.

Neo Ash

What a weak ass generic response. I could have said I was banging a black woman and you would have still posted some similar bullshit.

You just painted yourself as some faceless black dude’s savior...

The klansman’s dream.

Yeah....they would have wanted to beat my white ass. He might be faceless to you....but not me,

Thanks dude.

eek

Mature's Make-up Artist
15 Year Member

I respectfully disagree. The election of Trump signified that the status quo is dead and the way NK had been dealt with prior to Trump was to maintain status quo.

The powers that be in South Korea do not want reunification today, or tomorrow, or anytime soon. This is because NK is a humanitarian crisis that will put them straight into a depression. No one in that region can absorb all the hungry people with the collapse of the NK regime, especially China. China's in the same boat too. Their economy is already softening and anything bad in NK means they go straight into recession if not depression.

No one wants a shooting war and I think we are stretched too thin. It's not like we won in Iraq or in Afghanistan. Any war with NK will not be an easy win.

There's been at least one article out there from a week or two ago where NK folks were reaching out to former GOP folks to get a read on Trump because they dont get what he's trying to do. I think people here dont get wtf he's doing either.

Look, when your State Dept head tries diplomacy and you(trump) openly says 'Rex you are wasting your time'. That doesn't help. This administration so far has been all over the place.

side note: I think the personal attacks you got from wasabi are totally uncalled for. Name calling is just not cool but with the current political climate left/right attacks have been nothing but name calling. No one's listening to each other anymore.

I do have an audio question for you and will post in the audiophile thread soon.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
China's in the same boat too. Their economy is already softening and anything bad in NK means they go straight into recession if not depression.

No one wants a shooting war and I think we are stretched too thin. It's not like we won in Iraq or in Afghanistan. Any war with NK will not be an easy win.
I agree China doesn't want a collapse, but I haven't seen anyone suggest it would cause a depression. China outnumbers NK 65 to 1. What is that like 1.5% population increase. I don't think that would cause a recession/depression in any country.

As for Iraq / Afghanistan - those are clearly different wars. (Mostly) precision bombings, limited in size/scope, (mostly) considerate of civilian casualties, etc. A war w/NK would not be that type of war. It likely be nuclear and likely inconsiderate of infrastructure or civilians. I am hopeful for that reason he (Trump) stops playing as if this were some game of chicken when millions of lives are at stake with one mistake. Twitter is floating the idea of doubling the character limit. Hopefully this guy is gone before that happens.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
What the fuck is your beef with me?

You come here saying that Trump has the balls to stand up to PRK -

as if him blowing hot air compares to Obama sending in the team that killed OBL and then blowing up a nuclear facility in Iran. While Trump has only made things better for the KKK and the nazis overseas (by bringing in Steven Gorka to the WH fold, a known eastern euro nazi), Obama made the world a safer place.

So while you present a story about how you saved one black person's life (thanks for being a fucking human), I still see you as a guy who supports the disenfranchisement of that black person and all black people, and all minorities, through your support for a group of politicians closely tied to white supremacy.

You may not like that, but it's where you have put yourself, through stubborn allegiance to a political party that has betrayed you.