Ikari Warriors coin button

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I'm trying to figure out why my Ikari Warriors pcb coin button won't work. I can get it to coin up on the jamma harness test button but it won't coin up on the joystick coin button.

I have two Ikari Warriors pcbs, I switched out the top pcb and it will coin up. I noticed that the top pcb have larger gap in the serial #'s wondering if the earlier serials were different in regards to the coin being used?

I switched out all socketed chips one at a time to try to see if it was chip related but still having the problem.

The game will play but you half to coin up the player on the harness test button. The start button will work on joystick just not the coin button. I can use the other top pcb not a problem I'm just trying to understand why it's doing this. :scratch:

Last edited:

Sypth

Mr. Big's Thug
As long as they're both JAMMA they're going to be the same pinout. You either have a dirty edge connector, busted resistor pack, or IC following from that specific input.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
As long as they're both JAMMA they're going to be the same pinout. You either have a dirty edge connector, busted resistor pack, or IC following from that specific input.

Yeah I talked with James & Westcb yesterday they both seem to think it's either an IC or resistor pack.