b-b-b-b-b-but her emails...

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
This fuckin' guy.

DEevpg9XYAYTRsM.jpg

I guess the Clinton email scandal may, ironically, be the downfall of the Trump administration.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Junior hunted an animal that posed zero threat to him.

He literally flew across an ocean to hunt down some animal that wanted nothing to do with him.

Only a big tymer scammer and/or a white supremacist could find Trump palatable.

wju2004

Armored Scrum Object
Sadly many people around my area still love Trump. Not sure how...but they do.

I know many in my area supported him because of "Coal Jobs." Yeah...let me know how that's going for ya.

I really do hope they can do something with these e-mails. Can't really get much more obvious that something very underhanded was going on.

Marek

Banned
This fuckin' guy.

View attachment 45645

I guess the Clinton email scandal may, ironically, be the downfall of the Trump administration.

The ultimate trumpfaggot status achieved.

I hope hyper comes in to add his opinion

Then I hope he blows his fucking brains out on Facebook live

Hyper war room call out thread incoming

Massive elephant trunkcock is the thing that trumpfaggots crave innermost.

Edit : I kind of wish I could make this my forum avatar. Because my persona is on the level of this god damned piece of shit

Last edited:

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
i mean. killing and dismembering an elephant. if thats not a metaphor i dont know what is.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
i mean. killing and dismembering an elephant. if thats not a metaphor i dont know what is.

Focusing on the lulz metaphor diminishes what complete assholes these Trumps are, not just to America, but to the world.

Marek

Banned

Dude when I was living on the tundra in Alaska I met a guy who straight up told me he was going back to Africa to shoot another elephant because he "needed some more elephant foot trashcans"

Trash cans.

Poonman

macebronian
15 Year Member
Dude when I was living on the tundra in Alaska I met a guy who straight up told me he was going back to Africa to shoot another elephant because he "needed some more elephant foot trashcans"

Trash cans.

I would disbowel him with a drywall saw and decapitate him because "I need more fag skull urinals".

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Out of interest, do you ignore everything you don't agree with?

No, it's just that in this particular case there's nothing that could happen that could surprise me. I pretty much have always assumed that all governments who have the means try to fuck with other governments' elections. The US has been doing it for generations and we don't even try to hide it. I'm sure tons of other countries tried to influence the outcome of this election too; it's just that most weren't dumb enough to let the Trumps leave a paper trail.

And I pretty much always assume every politician is using every shady means available to them to try to steal elections from other politicians.

Basically, I look at this as more cheerleading for violent conflict with Russia. Putin can fuck off and die for all I care, but military conflict between Russia and the West isn't going to be good. Not for anyone in the world except a few bankers, politicians, arms manufacturers, defense contractors, etc.

String Trump up for this if you want. I'd probably laugh. But the problem is, another politician will just take his place. And that man is fucking Pence of all people. So what will we have accomplished? Pence is basically just Trump without the spray tan and the twitter account.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
the difference for me is at least pence can be a statesman. while i dont care for his politics at least he wont embarrass us as a people every day.

famicommander

15 Year Member
It's better that the head of state makes a fool of himself as far as I'm concerned. They're all evil, disgusting scum. At least Trump is dumb enough to be evil and disgusting in public. Bush put on his "aw shucks I'm just a regular dude" act while he murdered hundreds of thousands while Obama put on the facade of the humanitarian while he did the same.

Give me your president saying horrible things in public. Give me your president banging interns and lying to congress. Give me your presidents getting caught spying on their rivals.

Because for some reason those things get people more mad at the government than starting wars, toppling foreign governments, locking up hundreds of thousands of nonviolent drug users, running up unfunded liabilities that are as big as the official debt SQUARED, picking and choosing winners in the corporate world to the detriment of the consumer, etc.

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Give me your president saying horrible things in public. Give me your president banging interns and lying to congress. Give me your presidents getting caught spying on their rivals.

Because for some reason those things get people more mad at the government than starting wars, toppling foreign governments, locking up hundreds of thousands of nonviolent drug users, running up unfunded liabilities that are as big as the official debt SQUARED, picking and choosing winners in the corporate world to the detriment of the consumer, etc.

Difference is people voted for those things.

Don't think people dislike the notion of war. People dislike the notion of losing a war.

Don't think people dislike the notion of fucking with other people's governments. People dislike the notion of fucking with other people's governments backfiring.

Don't think people who don't take drugs don't dislike drug users and don't want to see them locked up for having a different mindset to them.

Don't think that half the world lives on the never never, pushing their financial obligations further down the road.

Don't think that people don't mind seeing an unfair corporate world because they think it's ok because they're on the inside so they can benefit from it.

In short, stop being so pissy about the government when they're doing exactly what people want them to do. Be pissy with the people who put them there.

But, they don't vote for them to make them look stupid. That's Trump's cardinal sin.

famicommander

15 Year Member
Difference is people voted for those things.

Don't think people dislike the notion of war. People dislike the notion of losing a war.

Don't think people dislike the notion of fucking with other people's governments. People dislike the notion of fucking with other people's governments backfiring.

Don't think people who don't take drugs don't dislike drug users and don't want to see them locked up for having a different mindset to them.

Don't think that half the world lives on the never never, pushing their financial obligations further down the road.

Don't think that people don't mind seeing an unfair corporate world because they think it's ok because they're on the inside so they can benefit from it.

In short, stop being so pissy about the government when they're doing exactly what people want them to do. Be pissy with the people who put them there.

But, they don't vote for them to make them look stupid. That's Trump's cardinal sin.
Way, way less than half of the people in this country even voted in the election. Even fewer voted for Trump.

There is no option on the ballot to not bomb brown people.

There is no option on the ballot to stop trying to redraw maps.

There is no option on the ballot to stop spending money we don't have.

The idea that if you convince enough idiots to agree with you, it legitimizes anything you do is the most dangerous notion in the world.

Consider how dumb the average person is.

Now consider that half the people are even dumber than that.

Now tell me why democracy is supposed to work again?

Voting is a worthless waste of time and an implicit endorsement of a system that produces people like Donald Trump.