Post Your Recent Purchases!

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Look man, you and me got off on the wrong foot. I dont want to seem like an asshole to you but I work in construction/ lawncare. Dirty nails are part of the territory. I could clean them sure, but they would be dirty the very next day seeing as how I work 5- 6 days out of the week mostly. I am not an unkempt person by any means, but something's, you just cant avoid due to your activities. I apologize if you're OCD about that kind of shit and it got you hot and bothered. Dont you have anything constructive to say like maybe, Stephen King is a hack, or I just dont care for his books especially the Shining. No, your issue went straight to something as mundane and stupid as a little dirt in my nails. Grow up man.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
I could clean them sure, but they would be dirty the very next day seeing as how I work 5- 6 days out of the week mostly. I am not an unkempt person by any means, but something's, you just cant avoid due to your activities.

sounds like you're just lazy and making excuses-´.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Also, I am far from being an asshole. I am only aggresive towards dickwads like you when constantly provoked. I've tried being civil with some of you, but alot of you guys got a superiority complex that you seriously need to get over because you ain't all that. Maybe try being friendly next time and you wont get such a hostile response, because I dont take kindly to assholes who want to make my life a living hell over stupid, petty shit. Again, grow the fuck up.

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
It's abstract alright.

Yes my uncle is a very talented painter in San Diego. His paintings sell for around $10,000-$15,000 and he was all pissed off I spent money on it. I think it’s cool I’m not sure why I think since sonic 2 was my first video game ever and my memory of it is flawed and distorted just like the painting.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
You are beyond clueless. I support three children and my spouse and am never late paying my Bill's, I have a demanding life with two toddlers. I have waaaaay more important things on my mind than dirty fingernails. But you wouldn't know responsibility if it smacked you in the face. The extent of your responsibilities is cleaning your room and being on your best behavior so that mommy will buy you those Neo Geo games you've always wanted.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
who the fuck asked about your children, retard? are you even sure they are yours?

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showt...t-Purchases!&p=4465873&viewfull=1#post4465873
sounds like an asshole to me.

nice tablecloth btw, you got that from a dead grandma?

Oh, this shit again. I already told you guys for the hundredth time, now please clean your ears because this is the last time I'm mentioning this. She was giving them away for FREE. I told her those games were worth money and that she should try to get something for them. She just wanted to get rid of them, so since I was a friend she had no problem giving them to me. I ended up giving her what I had at the time which was 75% of what those games cost. She accepted even though I made it clear she could make alot more on ebay, she said no,no you are a family friend and I just want to unload these games, as my late friend was kind of a hoarder. I in no way would intentionally rip off someone I consider family. However you guys choose to continue to demonize me, all the while you brag about the ludicrous deals you've gotten yourselves. Maybe look in the mirror before you judge others.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Those are some buttcheek digging fingers.

Alright, I give up. Apparently your psychiatric problems prevent you from reasoning. I guess it must be a prerequisite for someone to be the biggest douchebag possible to join this forum. Whatever.....

MetalSlugVet

Another Striker
10 Year Member
Alright, I give up. Apparently your psychiatric problems prevent you from reasoning. I guess it must be a prerequisite for someone to be the biggest douchebag possible to join this forum. Whatever.....

You know how you joke with your friends and rag on each other? That’s kinda how this site is, don’t take anything too seriously and you will be fine. However if you are super sensitive I recommend not using this forum, those people tend to crash and burn big time.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
You know how you joke with your friends and rag on each other? That’s kinda how this site is, don’t take anything too seriously and you will be fine. However if you are super sensitive I recommend not using this forum, those people tend to crash and burn big time.
Okay, you have a point. It's just sometimes it's a little hard to make out what the intent behind the words is, just because of how extreme the verbiage can get. I dont know if its hazing and a right of passage, or people here just genuinely do not like me or anything I post. I dont want to upset anyone. I just want to talk about our main hobby which is videogames. I will admit though, I do get on the defensive when I feel attacked. I guess I just dont fully understand how this place works.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
I apologize for being an uptight jackass. I'll stick with this site, and learn to assimilate.

We have a tendency to rag on each other. Shroom got me for admittedly long fingernails in a pic. If you mess around in Miscellaneous especially the Warroom dress in waders and have fun.

MetalSludge

Armored Scrum Object
15 Year Member
I apologize for being an uptight jackass. I'll stick with this site, and learn to assimilate.

I recall a seemingly mellow fellow and lawyer (This place seems to attract a lot of lawyers for some reason. People who make a living by arguing endlessly?) on here who arrived sounding all calm. We chatted once as he wanted to purchase one of the games I had mentioned having. No deal, but he sounded so reasonable.

I got distracted from the forum for a while and returned some months later. When I got back, the same guy had transformed into a frothing at the mouth crazy person who was getting into fights regularly with even the more sane forum members, let alone the trolls.

Perhaps revealingly, he had gotten even some of the types here who say people should chill and go with the survival of the fittest flow of the place to chimp out themselves when it was their oxen getting gored, as it were, which I found sad and amusing all at once. After a few years of drama, he finally skulked off to gripe in eternal bitterness somewhere else. I don't recall his specific name, but it doesn't matter as he was just one example of many.

I don't mean to discourage you, but you should at least be aware that the same could happen to you. Once the transformation takes place, one is doomed to engage in Internet tough guy routines and talk of "plane tickets" and death threats and general drama forevers. One formerly respected forum member was disgraced in a fraudulent game deal scandal that made the news, while another was sentenced to life in prison. It's not worth it.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
I recall a seemingly mellow fellow and lawyer (This place seems to attract a lot of lawyers for some reason. People who make a living by arguing endlessly?) on here who arrived sounding all calm. We chatted once as he wanted to purchase one of the games I had mentioned having. No deal, but he sounded so reasonable.

I got distracted from the forum for a while and returned some months later. When I got back, the same guy had transformed into a frothing at the mouth crazy person who was getting into fights regularly with even the more sane forum members, let alone the trolls.

Perhaps revealingly, he had gotten even some of the types here who say people should chill and go with the survival of the fittest flow of the place to chimp out themselves when it was their oxen getting gored, as it were, which I found sad and amusing all at once. After a few years of drama, he finally skulked off to gripe in eternal bitterness somewhere else. I don't recall his specific name, but it doesn't matter as he was just one example of many.

I don't mean to discourage you, but you should at least be aware that the same could happen to you. Once the transformation takes place, one is doomed to engage in Internet tough guy routines and talk of "plane tickets" and death threats and general drama forevers. One formerly respected forum member was disgraced in a fraudulent game deal scandal that made the news, while another was sentenced to life in prison. It's not worth it.

Yeah man, I learned my lesson. My thing was just that I didnt know if the hate that was being thrown my way was because people legit hated me and thought I was an asshole, when all I really want to do is become a part of the community and share along in conversations about the hobbies we all mutually love. From here on out, I'll learn to blow off the criticism and not take it to heart. Thank you for giving me a clearer picture of the way things are here. I will say this, this is the toughest forum to assimilate to, because from the moment you join, you're put through an emotional bootcamp. I guess I can see why you do that. Weed out the mentally weak I suppose.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
How many "Bills" do you pay and what services do they perform on you?

I'm sorry to disappoint you pally, but those Bill's dont go to any type of lewd services. It's boring shit like, rent, phone Bill's, light bill, water bill, car payments, kids college funds, just boring shit.

Syn

There can be only one.
10 Year Member
Don't forget if someone just annoys you, you can block their posts. Don't do that though, sooner or later they'll post something useful.

Mr.Bojangles

War Room Troll
Don't forget if someone just annoys you, you can block their posts. Don't do that though, sooner or later they'll post something useful.

I wont put anyone on block. At least not for long. I learn to just suck it up and move on. I'd be wasting way too much of my energy trying to please everybody, no matter how much I'd like their approval and acceptance.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,

Unless he blocks LoneSage in which case he'll miss out on gems like "why can't I use shampoo in my dishwasher?"