Ghost experiences

joe8

margarine sandwich
15 Year Member
Has anyone here had an experience with seeing a ghost?
I mean, where you unequivocally saw one?

Last edited:

Late

Reichsf?rer-Finnland,
20 Year Member
How did it feel being ghosted?

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
No but you do remind me that koalas can be your descendants.

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Been years seeing an old man and a kid staring at me next to my bed, not quite believing about ghosts... but goddamn that thing made me wake up screaming and trying to punch them more than once lol. Moved the bed next to the wall removing the gap they were used to pop and never saw them again.

Other than that... stuff like lights going on without anyone touching it (and back then it was a switch you had to lift up) and not ghost related but fucking weird was while going out with a couple of friends... one of them suddenly said to the other friend "dude, I think your bird is dead" (pet)... when going back to home that friend found out the bird dead.

Family related... only 2 things I remember from what they told me, when I was a kid we lived on a different home and we moved because seems my sister started seeing a woman at nights when she was around 18 and my mother freaked out because she really believes in such things.
Second thing is at an aunt's home, my cousin's pet died recently and my aunt heard him crying and saying things about the dead pet. My aunt went to comfort him and he was like "what are you doing? I wasn't doing anything"

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
gotta stone em' like you're at the royal stadium of riyadh.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Nobody has ever had a ghost experience because ghosts aren't fucking real.

Thierry Henry

Tung's Hair Stylist
Many years ago I woke up one night around 4 a.m. I felt the presence of something in the room. Everything was silent, but then I heard this sound coming from above my bed. It was a dragging sound, like someone pulling a sack of potatoes. I thought, someone is up there for sure. There is no way an animal could make that sound. After five minutes, I managed to work up the courage to turn on the light and walk to the bathroom.

The dragging sound had stopped. But I heard something else—whispering. The sound was clear and coming from the attic. It sounded like children’s voices, and I could hear one sentence repeated over and over: "It’s your turn … It’s your turn …"

How's my story thus far? :keke:

Ghost experiences. lol
What a load of tosh.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Who's the one who threw a rock at a ghost ? Greedo?

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Sometimes I make a forum post, and it disappears.
There a Ghost in this machine.

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
In the end
we're all just spirits in the material world

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
I have sleep paralysis, maybe 8-10 times a year. Once I wake up I can instantly tell that aliens, ghosts, fires, etc. were not actually in my room. But a month or so ago I had a pretty weird experience... I woke up because I felt the sensation of someone sitting at the foot of my bed. I was too tired to do anything about it, but the weird thing is that with sleep paralysis, it's usually a situation where I can see stuff, but can't move or feel anything. With this, I specifically felt the foot of my bed depressing...

I don't know if I believe in ghosts. I've had a small handfuls of experiences, but I don't believe in an afterlife. Maybe some Carl Jung stuff, though.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
Seen ghosts before, a few times with multiple people seeing them also. I lived in a house that was haunted for a time. People think it would be fun to live or sleep in a haunted place, but it gets old real quick. It is mostly because you can't do anything about it. I've slept in a haunted place once before that also.

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Seen ghosts before, a few times with multiple people seeing them also. I lived in a house that was haunted for a time. People think it would be fun to live or sleep in a haunted place, but it gets old real quick. It is mostly because you can't do anything about it. I've slept in a haunted place once before that also.

Let's hear the details of the sightings.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Let's see. About 12-13 years ago I dicked around with opening the 3rd eye. One particular time I was staring in the bathroom mirror trying to see my aura when standing in the doorway was a cloaked spirit just staring at me. I had to keep my eye locked in place to see it. I stood there looking at him for 7 seconds then once I moved my eye it was gone.

In 2014 I think I woke up and saw him again staring at me by the foot of my bed while I just woke up. I took a swipe at it and it was gone. 10 minutes later I had a heart attack scare.

Had some other stuff like my dad's place being haunted (Mostly dicked with the lights. It was fun you could tell it to turn on or off lights and it would.), but straight up seeing one that's pretty much it.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Yeah now I'm old enough to know better I find it hard to believe in ghosts as in the spirits of the dead roaming around. But I have had a fair share of things happen that would qualify and I can't explain off so easily.
I concur with maybe something Jungean going on

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
Let's see. About 12-13 years ago I dicked around with opening the 3rd eye. One particular time I was staring in the bathroom mirror trying to see my aura when standing in the doorway was a cloaked spirit just staring at me. I had to keep my eye locked in place to see it. I stood there looking at him for 7 seconds then once I moved my eye it was gone.

In 2014 I think I woke up and saw him again staring at me by the foot of my bed while I just woke up. I took a swipe at it and it was gone. 10 minutes later I had a heart attack scare.

Had some other stuff like my dad's place being haunted (Mostly dicked with the lights. It was fun you could tell it to turn on or off lights and it would.), but straight up seeing one that's pretty much it.

Ever read up on Terrence McKenna? Look for some of his talks on YouTube. Related to opening up the senses and stuff. I personally really enjoy his insights and what he relates when speaking about his experiences with certain drugs. Very interesting stuff, doesn't matter how true it is or not, as concepts, very interesting

fake

King of Spammers
15 Year Member
Ever read up on Terrence McKenna? Look for some of his talks on YouTube. Related to opening up the senses and stuff. I personally really enjoy his insights and what he relates when speaking about his experiences with certain drugs. Very interesting stuff, doesn't matter how true it is or not, as concepts, very interesting

He was a psychonaut, though. I think that using hallucinogens kind of muddies the waters. Scrying is one thing (basically what Bakaboy was doing), but tripping to see or experience something spiritual is kind of off, IMO.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
He was a psychonaut, though. I think that using hallucinogens kind of muddies the waters. Scrying is one thing (basically what Bakaboy was doing), but tripping to see or experience something spiritual is kind of off, IMO.

Well... He was interested in the shamanistic aspect of the expansion of the senses. Muddying the waters can provide insight too, it's all about interpretation. I just enjoy the way he tells it not necessarily buying into it. However he does communicate a lot based on the history of cults, drug use and the spirit world/altered states.
What he said about John Dee and the black mirror, the Eleunesian mysteries and his theory about the evolution of man and how it was affected by the consumption of hallucinogenic mushrooms is entertaining at the very least.
He's a hippie, or was.

DevilRedeemed

teh
20 Year Member
I actually went to Eleusis last year, as well as Mount Parnassus where the Oracle used to hang. Absolutely beautiful places.

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
i have a few stories about ghosts, but i'll explain the two most interesting ones.

when i was around 19 and living in yorkshire, i was lying in bed trying to get to sleep around 2 am in the morning, i heard the voices of two girls coming directly from my cupboard. one voice said "look that's him" and the other said "shoosh, he'll hear us".

i've been living in that house for years before and after that event and never came across anything like that before or after.

and now the other story involves my sister and is a little more interesting. when my sister was in her first year of uni, she and her friend was renting out an apartment. about four months in, one morning she arrived home saying how she's never going to go back to that house because she saw a ghost.

she told us that she woke up from her sleep just for a moment to shuffle around on to her other side when she saw a figure in her room who she thought was her flatmate just there to borrow something. so she called out her name and asked if she needed anything. but then she realised that this person in her room was someone with long dark hair where as her friend had short blonde hair. she said at that moment she thought some one had broke in and she was in danger, but this person just stepped backwards and vanished into fin air.

me and my mum tried to convince her for a whole week that it was just her imagination and it must of been something she had eaten before she when to bed. and we finally some what convinced her to go back.

i personally could go as far as saying that there is absolutely no such thing as ghosts because it doesn't make sense in every way you look at it and is very non scientific. but i do believe experiences do happen in that our minds do play tricks on us and we do see and hear things that aren't really there.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster

All of the stuff I did was low level stuff. I have a friend that knows way more then I do. I quit messing with it once I researched the consquences to dicking with it. Think Constantine. When they know you can see them the shit gets more real. On top of that been attacked a couple of times by spirits. Not a very plesent experience. In many ways hurts worse then getting the crapped kicked out of you.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
Many years ago I woke up one night around 4 a.m. I felt the presence of something in the room. Everything was silent, but then I heard this sound coming from above my bed. It was a dragging sound, like someone pulling a sack of potatoes. I thought, someone is up there for sure. There is no way an animal could make that sound. After five minutes, I managed to work up the courage to turn on the light and walk to the bathroom.

The dragging sound had stopped. But I heard something else—whispering. The sound was clear and coming from the attic. It sounded like children’s voices, and I could hear one sentence repeated over and over: "It’s your turn … It’s your turn …"

How's my story thus far? :keke:

Ghost experiences. lol
What a load of tosh.

Goddammit, you're not supposed to win the thread on the 9th post.